09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Marlon Brown can't crack that rotation?
nerd.gif

Not a bad day for that Okie State defense... If they are even average this year, the Pokes are gonna be a nightmare.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by lowslows

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Mark Mays face just now on CFB Live

Lou is goin be hard to watch if because Notre Dame is truly nice this season
*fixed (they're the real deal)
They played Nevada.

now its 'only' nevada...that wasnt the tone from anyone before kickoff.

IF NDgets through the state of michigan things will get interesting

Dez tellin them Georgia boys go back down south with that %+!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

dez & Zrob CLOWNIN

Originally Posted by Al3xis

U reachin Al3
no one claimed Nevada was a world beater or some top ranked team. beating Nevada makes ND legit in your eyes? not mine, ND still got ALOT to prove. I expectedmore from nevadas offense but ND wrapped em up. props. Nevada got hit in the mouth and folded.

Happy with my team today. O looked like it knows what to do. OL looked pretty good. RBs should have played better but they were still getting positive yards.Loved the job of not getting negative yards on plays. 2nd and 3rd downs were very manageable. WRs are blocking 1000000x better. TEs are dangerous. Tate andDRob are going to be fun to watch. Sheridan will keep the headset on this year. Terrible throw. Just like last year.

The D looks much improved. WMUs WRs are wak and they still got deep on us but Bouba wasn't in and he is the goods. He and DWar are a very solid corner.Hated seeing our safety get beat deep. That junk needs to stop. LBs are aggressive and Mouton is going to be a problem. DL played real good. BG is going tohave a monster year and if he doesn't thats fine because he is still pressuring the QB tons. Roh is going to be good too.

SOOOOOOOOOO happy. Its been a while since I could sit back, not scream at the TV and just enjoy a game. Thank you RR and the team.

Good win for the Big 12.
pimp.gif

Coach Young got that D believing they can do some things.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

My god ou fans got that stadium filled the *!$! up
laugh.gif
Their **##$ were FILLING the streets in North Arlingtonat like noon today...
smh.gif
Good win for the Big 12.
pimp.gif

Coach Young got that D believing they can do some things.

Indeed... Big day for the Big XII as a whole...

Defenses looked good against the BCS teams... Granted, two of the games were against Illinois and Wake, but BCS schools nonetheless...
laugh.gif

Dnt get my wrong ND looked better than they have in years

but you cnt say you are about to claim yall are back after a Nevada win AT home

Louisville getting ready to play Indiana State...these dudes ain't won a game since Oct 2006.

well i already know with the schedule we can be 5-0 and still thats said...just gota keep takin care of business

im not claiming we're back to anything ..i killed this team for the better part of 2 years and knew what they were ...but this is a MUCH better squad

Louisville getting ready to play Indiana State...these dudes ain't won a game since Oct 2006.

Yo easy on my second adopted team, LOL. I was there for that game when they won. Students was celebrating like they won the BCS.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

Yo easy on my second adopted team, LOL. I was there for that game when they won. Students was celebrating like they won the BCS.
roll.gif

they lost to Quincy, NAIA team
roll.gif
RIP
tired.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

roll.gif

lol, how many games in a row before they won that won? i'm only interested in this game cuz we got Louisville next.

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Will Hill starting over Ahmad Black??? after the year he had last year?
Will Hill is their best Safety. last yr was last yr
Urban Loves him too

lol, how many games in a row before they won that won? i'm only interested in this game cuz we got Louisville next.

I don't have any idea. Probably A LOT. My boy transferred there from Coffeyville juco so he was only there for two years and he only won once when he wasthere. He is now a graduate assistant coach for the linebackers.

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ Mark Mays face just now on CFB Live

Lou is goin be hard to watch if because Notre Dame is truly nice this season
*fixed (they're the real deal)
They played Nevada.
And held them to 0 points. Robert Smith picked Nevada to win (I know he's a dumb@ss, butstill). Did you even watch the game? ND DISMANTLED their squad. It was a complete joke. A lot of heads thought this was gonna be a good game. All I'msaying is people were clowning on ND being ranked (Gunna included) when they are EASILY a top 15 squad this year (& I'm a Michigan fan). I'll beSHOCKED if we beat them next week...*shrugs*

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

cant wait for michigan
laugh.gif

i was just saying, i cant wait for a good test. ND would be a good test i think.

i cant wait either...im flying in for the game
Just got back from the game. First game at the Big House as a student and it was great. My voice is gone, and I'm excited about next week. Istill haven't caught highlights of the ND game, but I think we have a shot at the upset. Forcier looked so poised behind center and it's just goodseeing the offense more efficient after how bad the offense looked last season. All in all, I'm excited, things are looking up, this is just a buildingblock to next year. Hail to the Victors
pimp.gif

What does the coach of Charleston Southern say to his team before this game? I always wondered that.

nerd.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom