09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

eek.gif
smh.gif
whata grab.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

I would say so? I mean is he really considered nationally to be a good qb? I could be completely wrong
I pretty much view any quality football player at baylor to be under the radar outside of big xii country and
even in texas people dont consider him imo to be that great
I'm not really seeing it...just about everybody that follows college football knows who Robert Griffin is.

To people that don't really follow college football, I could see it...but he's pretty damn well known around the nation.
Well in that case I'm glad cause kid is a stud, i guess to me its just such a surprise seeing baylor have any type of true
respectable team right now especially with rg3 at qb doing his thing

Had to know Dez would get loose sooner or later...
pimp.gif

Great football game so far...

Okie State's D looks MILES ahead of where they were last year after that first drive..

WHAT A HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O MY GOD....

dudes on okie state board been sayin Lucien is a huge hitter Im a belioever. hes had 3 today already

Okie State gets it back... Hit Dez on the fade to the corner NOW... Quick strike.

Oh... I see you RG3.
pimp.gif

And
roll.gif
@ Illinois... Juice is BUNS

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Okie State gets it back... Hit Dez on the fade to the corner NOW... Quick strike.

Oh... I see you RG3.
pimp.gif

And
roll.gif
@ Illinois... Juice is BUNS
Juice = reggie ball pt 2
Benn only has one catch from juice
indifferent.gif

u already know Gundy is goin for this.. but why no fade to Dez on 1st or 2nd down

Wow, Okie States O Line is Pitiful!

I'm sayin... Put the ball on the pylon in the back of the end zone and let him go get it...

Why the hell am I getting the Michigan/W. Michigan game instead of OK State/Georgia? It's blacked out on ESPN 360 for me, too
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom