09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

Where are those Notre Dame haters again? 21-0 and Clausen is killing it

they're playing nevada......and never post your sorry picks either.....ncsu orge minny?????? ughckkkkk
yup yup. i was definitely wrong but I'm good with ND, Penn St, Alabama hopefully.

People hate on ND excessively I'm just saying that if they were close with Nevada people would be clowning in full force

Quizz Rodgers is putting in work (albeit against Portland Stat
indifferent.gif
)

16 touches, 100+, 3 TD's

Oregon St. fans are idiots (poor sportsmanship, not too classy, at least the ones I've grown up with and talked to from school and stuff).
I'd have much more respect for the program if not for their redneck folk following their ball.

Quizz tho...dang. Sounds like he's not just a one-year wonder.

Finally Sc with some points on the board..I was about to start calling for Mitch
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Spartan upsett plzzz.
I can see why ya'll were up on Dernard Robinson he got speed for days.
Ohhio state was sad today and Iowa really missing their jeweled possesion.
Like i said earlier eff notre dame football i dont know how they've been besties with NBC forever....

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Where are those Notre Dame haters again? 21-0 and Clausen is killing it

they're playing nevada......and never post your sorry picks either.....ncsu orge minny?????? ughckkkkk
yup yup. i was definitely wrong but I'm good with ND, Penn St, Alabama hopefully.

People hate on ND excessively I'm just saying that if they were close with Nevada people would be clowning in full force

i was messin w/ ya though....i've been doing good except tulane last night
smh.gif
....cuse earlier....idk who ima bet on later....like idaho and arizona

laugh.gif
tmay

Okie state needs to call a Time out or somethin. their o line is killin em with penalties

pimp.gif
Damian Williams
pimp.gif

Penn State looked.... okay.

Another "good" team, but not great. Just not buying this team all that much... they'll skate to 10 wins on schedule pathetic-ness alone.

However...

Sean Lee and Jared Odrick are just freaking sick defenders though. Odrick is going to be the best defensive linemen taken next April, kid can do it all and doit all extremely well. And Lee... we'll see how he ends up as a pro, but as a college player, he's like the best parts of Poz and Connor combined
laugh.gif

Should be an interesting season... but ultimately another disappointing end in store.

Why they showin this lite weight UM-WMU game over UGA-Ok St i will never know
indifferent.gif

Floyd for ND is the goods

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

edit 2- baylors griffin should have a great year, kid is under the radar
Griffin is under the radar?
I would say so? I mean is he really considered nationally to be a good qb? I could be completely wrong
I pretty much view any quality football player at baylor to be under the radar outside of big xii country and
even in texas people dont consider him imo to be that great

Originally Posted by hpscots0906

I would say so? I mean is he really considered nationally to be a good qb? I could be completely wrong
I pretty much view any quality football player at baylor to be under the radar outside of big xii country and
even in texas people dont consider him imo to be that great
I'm not really seeing it...just about everybody that follows college football knows who Robert Griffin is.

To people that don't really follow college football, I could see it...but he's pretty damn well known around the nation.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by Killa Kyleon

Finally Sc with some points on the board..I was about to start calling for Mitch
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

put my boy Mitch in
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I don't know whats wrong with dude..
smh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ these Bogus Wrs Okie State got. that guy #25 is Horrible, aint even tryin ... missed a block on the screen and just stood there,

ND bout to drop 70 on Nevada. dude almost broke homies neck wit that dacemask

DEZ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom