09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by kimahrioftheronsotribe

Toliver was down with 3 sec left but it took the ref too long to stop the clock. Could have spiked if they were given enough time. Still inexcusable to not have the field goal team ready just in case.

You know I saw that too. I thought they were gonna give them 2sec. but obviously they arent gonna stop the game (let lsu basically get a time out) and review.

Dr. Lou is spazzin'.
roll.gif

Les is a moron for not calling the timeout sooner. He waited a good 15-20 seconds before he called timeout. Absolutely ******ed.

You have to give your team a little bit of time, you say you wouldn't have had time with 1 second left, that I understand.

But you were in control of how much time there was left on the clock, you could have called a timeout with 32 seconds to go, but no you decide to wait tillthere's 9 seconds to go and handicapping yourself.

Les, good job.

Erin, that coat is terribly ugly. You're better than that.
smh.gif

Randall Cobb in uniform.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

well at least lsu wont be in the bcs this year
pimp.gif
How do you figure they were gonna get there anyway, one conf can only have 2 BCS teams max. If Bama/UF don't slip up in rivalry games nextweek the loser of the SEC champ game was going to the BCS anyway. Only way LSU would have had a chance is if Texas, TCU, and Cincy lost and we somehow got arematch of UF/Bama in the BCS title game, then LSU would have had a chance.

laugh.gif
@ Les. The thing is though, he's been making QUESTIONABLE late game decisions for years now, and he always gets bailed out because he has greatplayers. Remember in 07 against Auburn when they threw it to the end zone with like no time left when they coulda kicked a field goal? Yea it worked out andthey won, but it was a bonehead !@# call
laugh.gif
He has this great reputation for late game heroics, but I swear half the time he makes absolutely ******eddecisions that randomly work out because he has a rabbit's foot stuck up his !@#.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by Nako XL

well at least lsu wont be in the bcs this year
pimp.gif
How do you figure they were gonna get there anyway, one conf can only have 2 BCS teams max. If Bama/UF don't slip up in rivalry games next week the loser of the SEC champ game was going to the BCS anyway. Only way LSU would have had a chance is if Texas, TCU, and Cincy lost and we somehow got a rematch of UF/Bama in the BCS title game, then LSU would have had a chance.

yes but this made it definite. and both bama and florida are flawed teams. back to back losses aren't out of the question.

the loss today just guaranteed that there will be no LSU in the bcs and that's always appreciated.

The hell is Mangino doing using 2 timeouts in the 1st quarter
indifferent.gif

But KU is only down by 7
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom