09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

93628583_d301537c0f.jpg

Les got no answers. NONE.

I need to see his post-game PC.

I hope Verne is gonna be alright...
ohwell.gif

Rev. Nutt don't know what the hell to do/say either...
roll.gif

I'm dying...
laugh.gif

How many times is this in which Les' decisions have either screwed or couldve screwed him.

BUT had they had the fg team on, theyre gonna run that clock as soon as the move the chains, they prob aint gonna snap the ball before the officials run theclock.

One of the worst plays in history of college football right there. How can the feild goal team not be ready, they could have been on the 30 ready to run on thefield and kick the ball. Dumb decision by the qb and poor coaching.

UN BELIEVABLE

I dont think Ive seen a worse coaching blunder. he shoulda had the kicker and holder ready rite beside him. and sprint on while Refs spot the ball...

I honestly have never seen nothin like that...

and then for Jordan Jefferson to be walkin around lost shows, they had not discussed anything passed that one play.

How does jefferson not run up and try to atleast throw a fade with the one second?

disgusting....

the mad hatter is a Dumb #!%

im still laughing

and i have no problem with not getting the FG team out there, les is right they wouldnt have enough time

but jefferson run a %$!+#$! play dont spike the ball

how you blame the coach for that though? have a quarterback whos head is in the game ... i dont give a !%%* what my coach said, if i see one second and no fgteam ready im callin a play everyone knows and goin for it ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

how you blame the coach for that though? have a quarterback whos head is in the game ... i dont give a #!+@ what my coach said, if i see one second and no fg team ready im callin a play everyone knows and goin for it ...

Because they didnt even have a second play called. In that timeout previous, you gotta have a call in case you do make the conversion.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

how you blame the coach for that though? have a quarterback whos head is in the game ... i dont give a !%%* what my coach said, if i see one second and no fg team ready im callin a play everyone knows and goin for it ...

agreed

but the way QB was runnin around lost shows there wasnt even a discussion.

coach shoould have you prepared for everything or thats lack of coaching

IYE2

Because they didnt even have a second play called. In that timeout previous, you gotta have a call in case you do make the conversion.

why should the kicker be ready tho? the play is a hailmary call, its not a pass to get the ball down there and kick the ball. it was a straight hailmary

Jefferson is the %$%#!%@ in all of this

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

why should the kicker be ready tho? the play is a hailmary call, its not a pass to get the ball down there and kick the ball. it was a straight hailmary

Jefferson is the %$%#!%@ in all of this
QFT!

That was the stupidest play/decision i've ever seen bar none.

Les Miles made Randy Shannon look like Vince Lombardi. Wow.

Spike the ball with 1 second? I'm speechless. Even if you can't get your Kicker on the field fast enough at least run a damn play. Throw it into theendzone or something. Geesus.

Basic football IQ - 1 second is gonna go off the clock no matter how fast you get off the spike. Must've thought this was the ol' Arena football clock,tenths of a second left
roll.gif

Toliver was down with 3 sec left but it took the ref too long to stop the clock. Could have spiked if they were given enough time. Still inexcusable to nothave the field goal team ready just in case.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

im still laughing

and i have no problem with not getting the FG team out there, les is right they wouldnt have enough time

but jefferson run a %$!+#$! play dont spike the ball

Back
Top Bottom