09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by Nako XL

are you serious...?

notre dame is a top recruiting school every year...
laugh.gif

says who? aint nobody on that bum !*! squad worth a damn except tate, floyd and clausen ... ole fumbilitis in the backfield lookin boy ...
you really don't know what you're talking about.

a lot of talent hasn't been developed but they've brought it in. other than develop qb's...that's the only thing charlie can do, recruit.

i watch a lot of notre dame football but for some reason i didnt realize they could possibly be 7-4 after today ... if they pull this out, why in the world is charlie weis on the hot seat? who in the hell wants to go to notre dame? tell me how many kids with talent these days are into the nostalgia of college football? most just want pretty oregon uniform type schools ...

the way people talk about weis youd think notre damn is 2-8 ...
qn7dpe.jpg

What a drive on that slant
pimp.gif

Damn. If Nutt woulda been gettin Mccluster the ball vs bama and South carolina, this team could have been undefeated or had 1 loss coming into this game.

I have to give the lil chump credit, he has been running it like a real RB lately

are you serious...?

notre dame is a top recruiting school every year...
laugh.gif

says who? aint nobody on that bum !*! squad worth a damn except tate, floyd and clausen ... ole fumbilitis in the backfield lookin boy ...

yeah... you have no clue what you're talking about so i'm just gonna exit this conversation here.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

a lot of talent hasn't been developed but they've brought it in. other than develop qb's...that's the only thing charlie can do, recruit.
you call it talent that "hasn't been developed" and i call it getting the best scraps available ... no way in hell youre getting ablue chip prospect who has offers from any big big name school to pick notre dame ... not happening ...

I'm almost surprised he didn't go for it on 4th down..

this d isn't stopping anyone
Bingo. he HAD to go for it there

**EDIT**
there u have it

pimp.gif

Edsell Props
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you call it talent that "hasn't been developed" and i call it getting the best scraps available ... no way in hell youre getting a blue chip prospect who has offers from any big big name school to pick notre dame ... not happening ...
you really don't know what you're talking about, again.

they have dozens and dozens of kids on the current rosters that had 'big name offers'

yeah... you have no clue what you're talking about so i'm just gonna exit this conversation here.
so give me some names who charlie weis has prevented from being anything in college? ...

they have dozens and dozens of kids on the current rosters that had 'big name offers'
who? let me know ... ... ... i'll wait ...

LOL @ NBC saying over and over again "this could be Charlie last game at ND"

and im happy i wasnt the only one who would of went for it on that 4th down

who? let me know ... ... ... i'll wait ...
go research the Manti Teo recruitment and that should be sufficient.

Sam young was the #1 OL in his class and he's been TRASH for 4 years...

im not gona rundown the list cause literally there are too many to name...they've had a top 10 recruiting class for the past couple years.

They dont have athletes like florida and texas...but to say he hasn't brought in talent is wrong. it's why he's held onto his job for this long tobegin with

Back
Top Bottom