09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

laugh.gif

NBC turning on dude now. That clip...
laugh.gif

Sorry !*$ kickers all over college football this year...
smh.gif

I called him missing that. He almost missed that 28 yard fg the kick before in the same direction.

Originally Posted by langfor5

I called him missing that. He almost missed that 28 yard fg the kick before in the same direction.
i think everyone deep down knew they shoulda ran one more play to get him closer...

dude seemed unsure of himself all day

right now you're a 6 and 5 football team ...
laugh.gif

why did the kicker hug his teammate after he missed the kick
indifferent.gif

i watch a lot of notre dame football but for some reason i didnt realize they could possibly be 7-4 after today ... if they pull this out, why in the world ischarlie weis on the hot seat? who in the hell wants to go to notre dame? tell me how many kids with talent these days are into the nostalgia of collegefootball? most just want pretty oregon uniform type schools ...

the way people talk about weis youd think notre damn is 2-8 ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

i watch a lot of notre dame football but for some reason i didnt realize they could possibly be 7-4 after today ... if they pull this out, why in the world is charlie weis on the hot seat? who in the hell wants to go to notre dame? tell me how many kids with talent these days are into the nostalgia of college football? most just want pretty oregon uniform type schools ...

the way people talk about weis youd think notre damn is 2-8 ...
are you serious...?

notre dame is a top recruiting school every year...

Rutgers is currently down to Syracuse in the 4th, 24-13. Senior day at the Dome. Game is not televised.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

are you serious...?

notre dame is a top recruiting school every year...
laugh.gif

says who? aint nobody on that bum !*! squad worth a damn except tate, floyd and clausen ... ole fumbilitis in the backfield lookin boy ...

As awful as Chuck is and how much he needs to go....I've seen few teams mail it in like these guys have this year

Back
Top Bottom