09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by JND1

pimp.gif

I'm cravin' one of them turkey legs right now.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I dunno

I think hes married to playin WR but He was headed to Defense for us unless he wowed coaches.

Texas musta sold him pretty good. He's been playin all freeze option QB this yr for his Tulsa team
smh.gif

He has been killing on Defense . he had like 20 tackles last week.

I bet $ he dont get a look at WR in Austin. he gonna have to realize hes not fast enough and hes more suited for SS or WLB

btw this is the 1st time I can ever remember ESPN Insider breaking a Football recruiting story before scout or rivals...

Rivals now has Cobbs listed as commit to Texas and Tennessee
laugh.gif
Rivals is confused like a muggggg

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by Troponin C

laugh.gif
@ ryan williams crying on the sideline
roll.gif
Yea thats real funny.
get the hell outta here.
Weren't you one of the ones laughing at J-Train a few years ago for crying on the sidelines during the Alamo Bowl?

P.S. I'm not watching the game, so if Ryan Williams is crying for different reasons, disregard my comment.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Originally Posted by Troponin C

laugh.gif
@ ryan williams crying on the sideline
roll.gif
Yea thats real funny.
get the hell outta here.
Weren't you one of the ones laughing at J-Train a few years ago for crying on the sidelines during the Alamo Bowl?

P.S. I'm not watching the game, so if Ryan Williams is crying for different reasons, disregard my comment.

J Train was arguin and fightin with his coaches over gettin on the field
thats a clown move

this freshman has been runnin his @+! off and fumbled on a play where he was trying to win. HUGE Difference

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

smh.gif

laugh.gif

just two weeks ago Tech had their fans penciling in Ws for the rest of the season
smh.gif
roll.gif

RUN HOME @+$%! RUN HOME

O NOOOOOEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
laugh.gif

Texas might have taken him as a receiver... They've been trying to nail down one more in this class, I think... Wonder what this might say about where theythink they stand with Darius White..

J Train was arguin and fightin with his coaches over gettin on the field
thats a clown move

this freshman has been runnin his @+! off and fumbled on a play where he was trying to win. HUGE Difference
Like I said, I wasn't watching the game...so disregard that comment.

I can definitely feel Ryan Williams on that one...I've been there before where a mistake I was responsible for cost my team the game. ##!% hurts...

[h1]Dyer Confirms Reports of Impending Auburn Commitment[/h1]

Thursday, October 29, 2009

[table][tr][td]
1256365203-688206428.jpg
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Photos by: VYPE Reports

[table][tr][td]SUGGESTED READS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
1255620449-112539734.jpg
VYPE/AAA Cross Country Poll: Week 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
1255760436-437503529.jpg
VYPE/AAA Football Coaches' Polls: Week 9[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
1256397038-995130854.jpg
VYPE Central Arkansas Game of the Week: Fountain Lake 42, Arkansas Baptist 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
1256365203-688206428.jpg
Dyer Breaks State Career Rushing Mark[/td] [/tr][/table]

Little Rock Christian running back Michael Dyer confirmed various Internet reports Thursday night that he will commit to Auburn next Friday.

"I wanted to get it over with," said Dyer, who had considered waiting until after the season to make the decision. "I wanted to commit, so people knew there was a school I was into."

Dyer will make his announcement Friday at 9 a.m. The public decision comes on the day of the Warriors' regular-season finale against Pulaski Academy, which will be televised live on ESPNU. Dyer said the national broadcast did not influence the timing of his announcement. The press conference also includes Dyer's official commitment to the Under Armour All-American game in January, aslo televised on ESPNU.

More than 20 schools offered Dyer, who ranks as the No. 1 prep running back by ESPN. Dyer whittled his short list to Auburn, Tennessee and Arkansas and became more interested in Ole Miss late in the summer.

Dyer, who broke the state's all-time rushing record last week, has ranked Auburn at the top of his list since last summer. However, the 5-foot-9, 205-pounder said he still plans take official visits to Arkansas, Ole Miss, Tennessee and LSU following the season. He will also visit Auburn, rounding out his five official visits.

"If a coach wants me to come on a visit, I will," Dyer said. "I'm going to commit to Auburn, but the recruiting process will continue."

While Dyer will still field coaches' calls, the commitment does signal some closure. "I'm going to feel some relief after next Friday," he said.

Mannn Dyer looks like a Star to me
smokin.gif

Ddot, please return your meter back to hetero position. thanks .

Nowitness, apparently CLK & staff @+**%! this up. Cobbs hadnt heard from Staff in 2 months.
smh.gif
too focused in on Elam, Dorsey & Riley and theycompletely messed up IMO
smh.gif
and Mack got on his job and went to work

laugh.gif
Ain't he supposed to be callin them? It's not even a contact period, is it? Ain't like they can call or pop in at school...

Did a little digging... Sounds like Texas told him he'd get a shot at receiver but they plan on havin him at safety...

And when he narrowed to six before committing to UTk, Texas wasn't even in his final 6... Talk about straight outta left field...

laugh.gif
Man that makes zero sense to me

Yeah, he will be playing Defense.

especially from Tulsa. we get players from there regularly
Like how u stop calling verbal commit? theres no spin, even if UT pulls Dorsey and/or Riley.
also this is like his 3rd commit in like 5 months. it was USC first, than UTk now UTa.

laugh.gif
Yeah, he bouncin around like crazy...

Speakin of guys that bounce around with commitments, yall heard Craig Loston ain't even going to class at LSU? Supposedly he needed surgery, and somebodyasked Miles about it and he said he hadn't seen him and didn't know if he'd had surgery yet...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Loston
smh.gif
ridiculous

Speakin of LSU how long til Les coaching deficiencies get outted in the media. Dude is terrible on gamedays

I got the word on Cobbs this morning CLK hadn't stopped calling, Cobbs dream has been to play for Texaswe just lost one. Not due to No contact

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

pimp.gif
@ tech giving unc getting their first conference win
didn't give us anything

moreless throwing a jab @ tech fans....but since you got sensitive congrats on being 1-3 in conference .........and
smh.gif
@ this dude saying he misses marvelmao.....

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Originally Posted by da703trailblaza

What do you guys think about Jacory Harris? I know he's young and its his first full season starting, but I really miss Marve.
OCHOSON.jpg

I didnt even see that post.
what is it you miss about Marve that Jacory isnt doing? I could see if Marve was killin right now but he's sittin on the sideline collecting a redshirt yr.whats there to miss...

Kyrk, whats the latest word on Clemente and Gore?

Originally Posted by AJ27526

pimp.gif
@ tech giving unc getting their first conference win
didn't give us anything

moreless throwing a jab @ tech fans....but since you got sensitive congrats on being 1-3 in conference .........and
smh.gif
@ this dude saying he misses marve lmao.....
i'm not sensitive..just misread your post. my fault

laugh.gif
I was gonna say, Gunna... It don't make any damn sense to stop following up with a verbal commit... And it ain't like CLK wouldn't tell a dudeif they were recruiting over his head... He told Taj last year he needed to take himself somewhere else if he wanted to play...

Nothing lately on Clements. Assuming he's still a silent and just waiting til NSD.

IMO I don't think we end up taking gore because it would leave us with 7 RB's on the roster next year. Cooper supposedly is a sure thing to leave forthe L. And we only have 1 other RB committed. Clements is a silent and we just pulled an offer from a RB last week so I think we're done at RB this year.

Back
Top Bottom