09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

What it should look like:

What do you mean should look like? it's a computer formula, it'll look how it's supposed to.
laugh.gif

besides - it's so +@%++%$ early it doesn't matter a damn bit.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

What it should look like:

What do you mean should look like? it's a computer formula, it'll look how it's supposed to.
laugh.gif

besides - it's so +@%++%$ early it doesn't matter a damn bit.

The computer is only 1/3 of the formula, I just believe that Bama is a better team than UF right now, that's all. I wouldn't be surprised if theygot almost half of the 1st place votes in the Coaches and/or Harris polls.

So anyone else watching this UDub/ASU game. Battle of the mediocre teams
pimp.gif

ASU wins
pimp.gif
Barring a miracle return by Washington's return man.

man this has been my weirdest day betting.......pushed on all 3 of my straight bets.....Air Force (-10)...Arizona State (-7)...Oklahoma (+3)......
smh.gif
....guessits better then losing :/ ......OU should've covered though...they could've scored more in the 1st half

Originally Posted by dreClark

Kam Chancellor is nothing more than the east coast version of Taylor Mays.
That's a hell of an insult to Taylor Mays
laugh.gif

I can't even recall having watched a defender at any position being worse at tackling in space than he is. And last night I don't think I saw him shedone single block. That was what lost us the game in the 2nd half; GT adjusted by just sending a blocker at Kam every time and we never countered. I mean ##%@,if Cody Grimm at 5'11 and 200 lbs can get off of blocks, why can't Kam?

Did anyone see that the UCONN CB Howard was stabbed to death last night? Just saw on sportscenter. RIP

Fun stat of the day...

During RC Slocum's tenure at Texas A&M, the Aggies opponents scored 40+ points just 9 times in 172 games... Under Mike Sherman and Joe Kines, 9 timesin just 18 games ... ... ... ... ...

Since Mike Sherman took over last year, the only teams to give up 40+ points more often than the Aggies are Rice (10), Idaho (10), and North Texas (12) ... ...... ... ...

Granted, Sherman came into a Big XII that is loaded with great quarterbacks and talented, fast-paced offenses, but this has GOT to be unacceptable andinexcusable...

There's dudes in the Houston Chronicle and other places calling for his head NOW... Give the interim tag to whoever will take it and start thesearch/narrow your list now and know who you're gonna go get the day the season ends...

Like Gunna has said before, Tuberville and Fulmer might not be bad hires, but I think Texas A&M needs to break the mold of the old, gray-haired white guyand do something different... They need to do something so far outside the "traditional Texas A&M guy" thing that it REALLY shakes up thingswithin that football program and athletic department... Go get Sumlin. Go get Turner Gill. Go money-whip the dudes and steal Mike Leach from Texas Tech or ArtBriles from Baylor. Do something different.

smh.gif
WE logged in on my laptop

Ed Christian verballed to Auburn.

Stanford had a 4* Tight End de-committ and choose Harvard...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

smh.gif
WE logged in on my laptop

Ed Christian verballed to Auburn.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Dude said he's done w/ his visits too
frown.gif
tired.gif

Dude JUST said he was going to wait, take his time this time around.
Stanford had a 4* Tight End de-committ and choose Harvard...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

How do you choose Harvard over a top-25 team? Like seriously?
Originally Posted by KingJames23

UF is undefeated and #1 in every poll that matters with *%$! WRs. Don't worry about UF, everything will be OK.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not worried about y'all and I don't ever recall saying y'all weren't undefeated or a #1 type team
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif

ya i doubt it has the impact of 05 but early word are positives recruiting wise with the L. go figure

Back
Top Bottom