09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

Originally Posted by Weaponry Expert

Mark Ingram IS the front runner for the Heisman

According to who? He should be, but the hype for the QBs even though they aren't playing well still has them in front.

I take back what I said. Arizona
pimp.gif
Stanfurd top 25.

Chizik gonna start hearing the boos again.

Why did UK play Newton today....they wasted his redshirt year now......Cobb has to be their QB for them to compete.

Ingram again
smh.gif

Gunna what type of NFL prospect will Ingram be after next year? 1st round material? not sure how fast he is

Damn why does Garcia suck so much? Throwing short passes to FB's with 35 seconds left and fades into double coverage
smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Damn why does Garcia suck so much? Throwing short passes to FB's with 35 seconds left and fades into double coverage
smh.gif
laugh.gif
acting like there only down 7

Ingram Heisman leader?

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by 18key

smh.gif
laugh.gif
acting like there only down 7

Ingram Heisman leader?

For real. Dude has no clock awareness or rush to score. I'd say he's lucky he didn't throw a interception that drive.

Ingram isn't Heisman leader imo, but I'd say he's def in the race. He's been lights out lately.

++!$ FSN one more time. And I cant believe KU let that game get away
frown.gif

Bama is the only legit team in the nation...

Every other team in the top 10 will at sometime be exposed if they havent been already

7 Undefeated's left, almost half the season left... BCS is gonna be hilarious this year... i'm hoping for Cincinatti vs Boise State in the finals
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lowslows

Shannon really needs to stop being soft and run the score up damn...style points are starting to matter now..

Exactly. This 20 point lead almost feel like we lost...I wanted a massacre...

At least OSU & Vtech lost
pimp.gif

BCS Standings come out tomorrow...what I'm expecting:

1. UF
2. Bama
3. Texas
4. USC
5. Boise

What it should look like:

1. Bama
2. UF
3. Texas