09 Real Deal College Football Discussion/No Homers - Lets geh geh GET IT!

FSU's defense should be embarrassed, bench them all, they don't want to win.

It's rough to be a Seminole right now.

Yeah I don't get how the Horns score was deceiving, they blew Colorado out in the 2nd half, but if I were a Texas fan I would be semi-worried about theteam not showing up in the 1st half, and Colt just seems to be off this year, he's still putting up numbers, but it just looks like he's trying toohard out there. They will lose to OU next week if this trend continues. And I don't care how good Oregon has looked since that game vs Boise, in no waydoes that justify the Broncos as being on of the top 5 teams in the country. I'd put Cincy, Iowa, Ohio State and even Miami ahead of them.

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

how was Texas score decieving? they were close for a half.. the game is 4 quarters.... texas routed them.
It was a 10 point game going into the 4th quarter, and a top 5 team shouldn't be sweating at home against a team whose only win is againstWyoming.

ok if the game was 3 quarters, they woulda lost by 10. but its 4 quarters, they got blown the hell out.

a win is a win...that final score shows a blowout and do you really think the votes are going to say they had a bad first half?? A final score is all they lookit.

Top 5:

1. Alabama
2. Florida
3. Texas
4. Virginia Tech
5. After thinking it through, nobody else deserves to be called a "Top 5 Team".
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

a win is a win...that final score shows a blowout and do you really think the votes are going to say they had a bad first half?? A final score is all they look it.
I thought we were talking personal top 5, not the computers.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Yeah I don't get how the Horns score was deceiving, they blew Colorado out in the 2nd half, but if I were a Texas fan I would be semi-worried about the team not showing up in the 1st half, and Colt just seems to be off this year, he's still putting up numbers, but it just looks like he's trying too hard out there. They will lose to OU next week if this trend continues. And I don't care how good Oregon has looked since that game vs Boise, in no way does that justify the Broncos as being on of the top 5 teams in the country. I'd put Cincy, Iowa, Ohio State and even Miami ahead of them.

yup. We are a top 3 team. Our offense is not clicking like it was last season. We'll be fine tho, i'm glad our defense has really stepped it up thisseason

1. Alabama
2. UF
3. Texas (but I want to put VT, cause I think they're playing better)
4. VT

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

a win is a win...that final score shows a blowout and do you really think the votes are going to say they had a bad first half?? A final score is all they look it.

yeah but too bad it comes down really to computers...but most of the voters dont see these games live.

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

yeah but too bad it comes down really to computers...but most of the voters dont see these games live.
True.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Arizona pissed that game away. How sad.

[h5]2009 Pac-10 Standings[/h5]
[table][tr][td]TEAM[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]OVR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oregon #13[/td] [td]3-0[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stanford[/td] [td]3-1[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]USC #7[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]4-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona State[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]California[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UCLA[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington State[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Arizona pissed that game away. How sad.

[h5]2009 Pac-10 Standings[/h5]
[table][tr][td]TEAM[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]OVR[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oregon #13[/td] [td]3-0[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stanford[/td] [td]3-1[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]USC #7[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]4-1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Oregon State[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Arizona State[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]California[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]UCLA[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington State[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Game highlights in case anyone cares.

http://www.youtube.com/v/PEwr8OKyrnw&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/PEwr8OKyrnw&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/PEwr8OKyrnw&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/PEwr8OKyrnw&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/PEwr8OKyrnw&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/PEwr8OKyrnw&hl=en&fs=1&

BTW, for those who couldn't see our game against BC (almost everyone) we took our offensive starters out with like 7 mins to go in the THIRD QUARTER. Scorecould have been much worse. I really hope Texas loses to Oklahoma next week, because I don't see a loss on the rest of their schedule.

I actually was not mad after the loss last night. I didn't trow anything or scream like I would have done last year. It surprised me. I think I was lookingdown the road more so than at the present. I am happy with our coach. I blame him for the MSU loss because the play calling and rhythm was not there but lastnight was just not on the coaches.

The safeties did there usual where they do not drop deep and leave Warren in a horrible position to give up a HUGE play. He showed that he is an elite cornerlast night, I don't care what anybody says. Also, Williams play the first Moiaki TD absolutely horrible and lets him walk into the endone with no coverage.Also, Mouton and Ezeh let Moiaki get wide open again because they are so god awful at biting on a run fake and he gets wide open and houses it.

The the TO's. Not so much that they gave Iowa points because they only got 6 but they killed momentum. The Minor fumble was very 2008. Great drive goingand he puts it on the turf at the 31. Tates fumble was an abortion of a play. The Denard pick I can live with. He needs to learn to use his legs when he getsflustered. It seems like his thought process is 1) run, 2) throw and if there is pressure 3) force it. I will take the way these frosh are playing over whatO$U's golden boy is doing. He looks terrible out there and doesn't seem to know what he is doing wrong even though it is painfully obvious to themasses. Our guys know what they did wrong.

And hell yeah bring on Devin Gardner. Kid is a leader in the truest sense.

Back
Top Bottom