'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

nick anderson anti clutch
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alvin314159

Bynum+Mbenga+Powell = 18 fouls = 36 free throws for Dwight.

hope he gets revisited by the Magic Ghosts of Finals Past

Bynum+Mbenga+Powell+Gasol = 24 fouls = 48 free throws for Dwight.

laugh.gif

looks like everybody here will go for the Western Conference champs in the Finals. Well, im a Kobe-Lebron fan myslef but i think i'll cheer for the OrlandoMagic. La lang para may kakampi lang sila kahit papano here hehe. Nah, just kidding, the Magic really played great basketball during their duel between theCavs. Go! Magic!!!!

Come Fly With Me

Originally Posted by airpopoy629

devil.gif
366052417.jpg

366052435.jpg

devil.gif
Kobe baptized Dwight Howard here! poor Superman! but this might not happen during the series. its going to be a great one! athleticism for themagic will be their key. Dwight must receive the ball more often in the offensive end. As for the lakers, Kobe must score 40 or more. gasol must have hisdouble-double performance, Odom should match rashard. Lee and Hedo cant guard Bryant.

Come Fly With Me

I'm a Lakers fan but if Orlando wins then they must really deserve it and would just be as happy for them. No sore loosers here...hehehe...*hint.

GO LAKERS!

garfieldgnu wrote:
I'm a Lakers fan but if Orlando wins then they must really deserve it and would just be as happy for them. No sore loosers here...hehehe...*hint.

GO LAKERS!

still salty dahil natalo cavs....
mad.gif
laugh.gif

^I guess that was during Superman's rookie season..Confirmed that Jameer Nelson will be playing in the Finals, but if im the coach i'll let Skip handlethe chores....

^i dont think they would let jameer play, because it is a no win situation for that. If the magic lose while they play him, people would say that he screwed upthe whole team chemistry thing, and if he doesnt play, people would then say he could have been the difference for the finals. IMO, I'm going with theprediction by Obama, he got NCAA right by predicting the winner. I'm going LA in 6.

Lakers are heavily favored to win it all coz their lineup is too strong for the Magic but they have to play with a "killer instinct", which they arelacking in this year's playoffs.. Plus they need to get their inside game going..

Meanwhile, if the Magic can continue playing like they did in the Cavaliers series, they have a good chance of beating the Lakers... Magic are tough to beatwhen they hit their 3's..

With that I'd go with the Lakers in 6 games... (5 if they play really, really well)

Back
Top Bottom