'09 Playoffs:Sinong Manok Mo?(not the kind you like tsiken)Vol:Is King James Ready To Take It All?

to all bron fans, let's see if he'll be wearing a knicks uniform next year. Mo Williams should be working more than talk to the press. Lakers will winchampionship, 4-2.

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by revelation218

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

> Cavs guards are too small for the Magic (see the height disparity of Delonte and Hedo)
Hedo is a PF. Orlando's guards are Courtney Lee, Pietrus, Skip

LeBron maybe the league's MVP and best player in the league now but....

Teamwork vs 1 dominant player all the time. Ask the 2007-08 Lakers or the 1988-90 Bulls.

I am talking about the defensive match ups. I saw a lot of Delonte guarding Hedo, that's what actually happened in the series until game 5 when Lebron was actually guarding Hedo
wink.gif

hedo was even blowing passed by delonte and this wasn't even in pick & rolls

delonte just sucks period .. LeBron doesn't really need a "pippen" .. but he can use someone like a Michael Redd or Kevin Martintype player. Good solid player/shooter.. not necesarily a superstar

the dump to Howard then kick out to Hedo, Lewis or Petrius grinder was pure torture for CLE and it was in full effect since game 1.

what's even worse the Cavs didn't do any adjusment and putting emphasis on the defensive end, instead they try to counter it by Lebron on the 1-4iso in the middle and hope he makes the shot.

good year tho... who knows Cavs might get that needed Pippen next year...but what will you do with that Pippen if the "KING" is already in MSG.huh

if you remember in the kings-lakers playoff matches in the past, hedo was playing shooting guard and was the one tasked to guard kobe. it'll be interestingto see if it'll be hedo vs kobe again. but i'm betting pietrus will be the one assigned to kobe this time.

what's up with all these news of lebron going to NYK?

is this true or chismax lang?

anyway, i wanna see the gasol vs howard matchup!

kobe vs "the who" ...? i don't know really.

pietruis is a wild card imo, underrated defender too and had a pretty decent job on guarding Lebron.

lebron cant win championship in cleveland..

better move to new york..

bring along wade & bosh..

and start a dynasty
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i fill bad, pacquiao losing a match kind of bad. Not a interesting finals match imo, even with dwight and kobe. Just hand the lakers the damn trophy.

Originally Posted by chase on

sort of true.because at the end of the season he will be a restricted free agent . that's why the knicks did all of those trades (ZachRandolph to the Clippers, Jamal Crawford to the Warriors and right before the trading deadline, Tim Thomas, Anthony Roberson, and Jerome James sent to Chicagodeals) so that they can have all the money in their salary cap to somewhat attract and bring LBJ to New York. and hopefully another superstar (like Wade orBosh) with less money so that they can build a team that can be a "contender" for next year's season. it's been six years since he gotdrafted by Cleveland and yes he already brought the Cavs to the Finals only to be swept by the Spurs in the Finals 2 years ago. i am not a Lebron fan nor aLebron hater, but i think it's about time that he should move out of Cleveland and perhaps try his luck and look for other opportunities in other teams(well in NYK) before the hype and honestly speaking, his market value starts to depreciate. after all, he has all the money in the world to enjoy and spendplus the fact that he is a Nike endorser with his own signature line. this is my personal assumption and opinion though. hehe
smile.gif
nothing against you dude.btw, sorry for the long post!hehe

THANKS RED

now the Lebron to NY hype is about to reach its climax....

masyado kasing umasa ung teammates ni Lebron sa kanya eh...

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

sort of true.because at the end of the season he will be a restricted free agent . that's why the knicks did all of those trades (Zach Randolph to the Clippers, Jamal Crawford to the Warriors and right before the trading deadline, Tim Thomas, Anthony Roberson, and Jerome James sent to Chicago deals) so that they can have all the money in their salary cap to somewhat attract and bring LBJ to New York. and hopefully another superstar (like Wade or Bosh) with less money so that they can build a team that can be a "contender" for next year's season. it's been six years since he got drafted by Cleveland and yes he already brought the Cavs to the Finals only to be swept by the Spurs in the Finals 2 years ago. i am not a Lebron fan nor a Lebron hater, but i think it's about time that he should move out of Cleveland and perhaps try his luck and look for other opportunities in other teams (well in NYK) before the hype and honestly speaking, his market value starts to depreciate. after all, he has all the money in the world to enjoy and spend plus the fact that he is a Nike endorser with his own signature line. this is my personal assumption and opinion though. hehe
smile.gif

THANKS RED
i'm not really a cavs fan, so no worries hehe

i was just intrigued about the hype...

anyway, i'll still be a lebron fan kahit sa bobcats or thunder pa sya mapunta. haha

Originally Posted by jason16

i fill bad, pacquiao losing a match kind of bad. Not a interesting finals match imo, even with dwight and kobe. Just hand the lakers the damn trophy.
from a basketball standpoint, i feel good. the 2 best teams are playing in the finals and not just the 2 best players.

i'm putting my money on the lakers...

if pau and lamar can play as good as they just did.

i believe the finals will just be a breeze.

plus i want kobe to win a championship being the main man,

not just the side-kick (of shaq on their 3-rings).

I hope Kobe will earn his 4th ring this season..

LeBron going to LA in 2010 !!!! haha !!!! joke !!!......

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

sort of true.because at the end of the season he will be a restricted free agent . that's why the knicks did all of those trades (Zach Randolph to the Clippers, Jamal Crawford to the Warriors and right before the trading deadline, Tim Thomas, Anthony Roberson, and Jerome James sent to Chicago deals) so that they can have all the money in their salary cap to somewhat attract and bring LBJ to New York. and hopefully another superstar (like Wade or Bosh) with less money so that they can build a team that can be a "contender" for next year's season. it's been six years since he got drafted by Cleveland and yes he already brought the Cavs to the Finals only to be swept by the Spurs in the Finals 2 years ago. i am not a Lebron fan nor a Lebron hater, but i think it's about time that he should move out of Cleveland and perhaps try his luck and look for other opportunities in other teams (well in NYK) before the hype and honestly speaking, his market value starts to depreciate. after all, he has all the money in the world to enjoy and spend plus the fact that he is a Nike endorser with his own signature line. this is my personal assumption and opinion though. hehe
smile.gif

THANKS RED
actually he's signed on with the cavs til '09-'10.the point of contention here is that lebron can sign an extension as early as thissummer and commit to cleaveland for the long haul.the fact that he hasn't asked for an extension and have openly talked about his impending free agency bythe summer of '10 is what is causing the stir.

4th nike sig shoe = 4th championship ring for Kobe!

pag nag-champion si Kobe...malamang tataas ang demand and value ng Kobe IV...

agree mga kuya?

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

lets go lakers... till then the king.. i was really hoping for a cavs lakers showdown.. well.. lets go KOBE!!!
Goodluck pre
laugh.gif
... I'll stay with Orlando...
pimp.gif

Bahala na...
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom