'09 Pearl/Bred Foam Sole Swap... (pics)

both look great, but with the differnt soles (models) the job doesnt look as flush as the first sole swap

Originally Posted by jthagreat

both look great, but with the differnt soles (models) the job doesnt look as flush as the first sole swap
co-sign......the black/clear sole looks amazing. the pearls.....ehhh....i guess they are alright. might have looked a lot better on the 2002 or OGpearls.....

damnit if i only could find the all blacks to swap with one of my eggplants.....
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by jthagreat

co-sign......the black/clear sole looks amazing. the pearls.....ehhh....i guess they are alright. might have looked a lot better on the 2002 or OG pearls.....

damnit if i only could find the all blacks to swap with one of my eggplants.....
devil.gif
i have an 11.5 ds in the blacks that ive been trying to get rid of. Not sure why i bought two considering how well foams hold up
pimp.gif

everyone has pretty much loved the pairs that got clear soles (the cactus pair and black pair) and hated the ones that got colors/opaque soles (eggplants andpearls). i think its safe to say that nike should just throw clear soles on every pair of foams from now on
laugh.gif

yeah these are the best sole swapped i seen so far, if i had the extra money i will definetly do it. i wonder how much it will cost

Originally Posted by Wilt Chamberlain

The whole "sole swap" idea is a huge fail for foams or any other sneaker. Let em keep the soles they came with
eyes.gif

big improvement on the black/reds, but i think i just dont like that dark charcoal colorway on foams

Back
Top Bottom