'09 Pearl/Bred Foam Sole Swap... (pics)

Originally Posted by s dubl

both pairs look sick...those Pros look dope with a red sole.

Goodjob on them joints. i would copp.
pimp.gif

Thinking of doing these with the black and silver 1/2 cents. Imagine clear soles on the blacks and translucent smoke grey soles on the silvers...
any/all feedback would be appreciated.
peace

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Thinking of doing these with the black and silver 1/2 cents. Imagine clear soles on the blacks and translucent smoke grey soles on the silvers...
peace
ironic, that's my current project after i successfully swapped the eggplants and all black foam ones......i think the 1/2's would lookdope that way!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

I hadn't seen this posted, so mods please delete if necessary.

I saw the cactus/eggplant sole swap, which i didn't think looked too appealing. these, on the other hand look a little better at least. most notably the bred foams with icey soles.
Although it matches really well, needless to say the pearls would not have been such a big hit with red soles.

Via sneakernews....

atkpzn.jpg
nnkzeq.gif

wow those things are serious
pimp.gif
. If those dropped, I'd definitely cop

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

peace
ironic, that's my current project after i successfully swapped the eggplants and all black foam ones......i think the 1/2's would look dope that way!
pimp.gif
Mayhem!!! Just PM'd you! Gotta get the scoop on the process!
My 'cent's are ready for their transformation!

Anybody out there with PShop skills make the switch! Would love to see what they will potentially look like.
peace

Pdigiti wrote:

peace
ironic, that's my current project after i successfully swapped the eggplants and all black foam ones......i think the 1/2's would look
dope that way!
pimp.gif

eek.gif
nerd.gif

Pdigiti wrote:

peace
ironic, that's my current project after i successfully swapped the eggplants and all black foam ones......i think the 1/2's would look
dope that way!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif

glasses.gif
...it's going down, just waiting for a good price on'em
laugh.gif

ehhhh might as well add these pics as well....
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Pdigiti wrote:

peace
dope that way!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
...it's going down, just waiting for a good price on 'em
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^^
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!! Good stuff Mayhem!!!

Nice, I wish they would drop already! I need some new heat for 2010! Word By the Way! Nothing Beats the Ice sole, but the Eggplant with the Black sole isreally tough

Pdigiti wrote:

peace
dope that way!
pimp.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
glasses.gif
...it's going down, just waiting for a good price on 'em
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
^^^^^
Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!!!! Good stuff Mayhem!!!

Dope. I'm putting the eggplant swap into consideration

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

BP's work coming to life.......
yup....the carbon fibers are gonna be attempted as well!
nerd.gif

glad u guy's like 'em, and for those that are curious and wondering how they hold up....i wore the swapped shoes around all week in my house and thenboth pairs all day saturday and sunday that following weekend....and they held up great! not one issue at all!

i don't know about playing ball in 'em yet but the next time i get a chance to play, i will give 'em a run and see what happens (gonna use theeggplants tho....the black/clear will not be risked yet
laugh.gif
)

yea great work way better then paying that crazy price. might have to hit you up soon after them half cents get done
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom