09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Been ages since I visited these parts around here.....

Just finished watching the boxing freak show and I always knew Haye had the ability to defeat Valuev due to his quickness & power. Haye definitely can beannoying with his arrogance but he is a refreshing change for the HW division. Besides, the Klitschkos there aren't many legitimate HWs out there who cancompete with the K-Brothers. Haye has the personality and skill to actually make a name for himself but that chin is still suspect so I'm sure he will betested in the future. Valuev didn't do much to retain his title besides pop a few jabs that didn't connect and follow him around the ring but againcouldn't connect with anything. Haye's strategy was a bit negative/boring but what else can you do with a guy that has you outweighed by 100lbs andholds nearly a ft advantage in height. He did say he might have broken his right hand around round 2/3 when he hit Valuev and said his head was the most solidand hardest thing he's ever hit. That might be a reason why he wasn't as aggressive as he wanted to be but overall his performance was a B in my book.

Nice saturday for boxing with this fight and then angulo/bad chad fights later on HBO

Does anyone know of a LIVE STREAM link where I can catch tonights episode of 24/7 right when it airs??? NO HBO :ohwell:

Was the Haye fight any good and where can I watch it?

Tonight's HBO card

i got Dawson winning a Unanimous Decision probably 117-111 easy win for Dawson box circles around Glen Johnson.

i hope Alfredo Angulo loses
smile.gif

Fighting Glen Johnson will never be easy , Glen is just too tough crafty and strong willed . Chad doesnt really seem like he's up for the fight since hewas pretty much forced into it . Im taking the old man

@ the Dawson fight right now. The undercards arent toooo entertaining. Just waitin for Dawson to come one. Hopefully he Rep CT tonight with a KO

Lets go Freakey zeekey! I mean Chad

Chad sittin on them punches...

Glenn gon get himself in trouble throwin that slow overhand right. Chads counter left is HUMMIN

Originally Posted by JayGunnA

Chad. stop %@!!$# circlin so damn much... gad damn. let them hands go

doing the same $*@! like he always do.

making it much harder then it should be

I honestly think Emmanuel is drunk.
he not sayin much and when he does, its all jumbled up muffled english...

he must have a 5th over there on the table wit him

damn Chad can bang when he wants to, I wish he had more confidence in hisself

He do sound drunk.

Steward got that sloooooooow slurred speech rit now.
laugh.gif

Chad is nice. Just wish he had a higher work rate.

Back
Top Bottom