09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

Paulie is pepperin this dude.

pimp.gif

Diaz cut already O lawd, U know this dude known to go in the tank after seein his own blood.

Aye Malignaggi a fool. Got stuck in the temple and stuck his tongue out on some 2nd grade !!%!.
laugh.gif

I like what Paulie just did. he stood his ground as if to say, u cant hurt me. and i can do what I want

Paulie just rocked diaz wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

LOL, Paulie's so stupid

EDIT: Take the round off???? They're losing, why would u do that...

why the hell didnt he jump on Diaz?? ;asdjasjdajdsjfjajajjahahahhaa

roll.gif
at Paulies face.. he was sosurprised he actually hurt someone

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I really have no interest in seeing Juan Diaz fight ever again

i dont even think the golden boy people want to see him fight

Bhop has been on his phone the whole fight and Richard looks board to death
roll.gif
roll.gif

most times Bhop is hyped for a Golden boy fighter

Been telling everyone how crummy Diaz is
laugh.gif
he'll go back to 135 where he won't look that out of goddamn shape. He won't beat Katsidis again. Hewon't beat Soto or the real Ghost when they both move up to 135. Valero would knock him into the next century.

Diaz looked terrible tonight. Really tentative to go inside and really hesitant to throw his punches. GBP took two big L's tonight. DLH's prodigy willnever be the same and I really hope they don't put him in their w/Khan for his next fight.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Been telling everyone how crummy Diaz is
laugh.gif
he'll go back to 135 where he won't look that out of goddamn shape. He won't beat Katsidis again. He won't beat Soto or the real Ghost when they both move up to 135. Valero would knock him into the next century.

Diaz looked terrible tonight. Really tentative to go inside and really hesitant to throw his punches. GBP took two big L's tonight. DLH's prodigy will never be the same and I really hope they don't put him in their w/Khan for his next fight.
I have not been a fan of this guy since day one.

Idk why but dude doesn't do anything for me. Never in shape, slow, no power...way too many things about him I don't like. I just don't see it.

Glad Paulie finally got his revenge and I'm not even a big fan of Paulie either. I'd love for Diaz to get in the ring again soon and get his $!$knocked out.

Just finished watching that Bradley/Peterson fight....good fight.

Great 3rd round.

Bradley looked SHARP though.

Peterson took away his own height and reach advantage.

Tim is going to be holding (contending for) belts in that division for a minute.

I wanna see that fight with him and Khan.

I had a great time at the fight last night

I caught Lara on the last dark fight before the Victor Ortiz

I had some good seats too

On my way out Tommy Hearns was standing by the exit, he couldn't have been more than 2 feet away from me

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

I had a great time at the fight last night

I caught Lara on the last dark fight before the Victor Ortiz

I had some good seats too

On my way out Tommy Hearns was standing by the exit, he couldn't have been more than 2 feet away from me

you sure it wasnt Idris Elba

I snapped a picture of him and everything

I tried to shake his hand but he was being crowded by a large group of people taking pictures with him.

He looked visibly disturbed by it so I backed off outta respect for the man.

tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom