09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

margarito bleeding from the mouth

jeeesus shane is in beastmode tonight. effective combinations, closing the gap to prevent tonio from answering back, then going back to his rhythm. smart fight5-0 for mosley!

5-0 Tonio looking discouraged already, he knows everytime he throws that jab a big right is coming.

Shane has this crowd enraged
laugh.gif

Such a disappointing fight so far...Mosley is completely dominating.

I have to throw in a Larry Merchant quote though..."Margarito...huh...he....eats those punches like...M & M's"

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And of course as soon as Margarito starts losing Lampley stops touting him and starts calling him arrogant during the Cotto fight.

Damn
eek.gif
@ those right hands....shane tryin to break his jaw....margarito starting to retreat a tad and he's flinching...oh yea btw that's 6

Now yall see why he duckin punisher.
He can't figght a fighter who got snap and skill

Time to count some lights

B-Hop has me dying every fight...he's screaming HOLD HIMMMMM...and JAB JAB RIGHT he almost caught Marky Mark in the jaw
laugh.gif

6-0 Mosley.

oooh my goodness shane is puttin on a show tonight!
smokin.gif
that right thereis what you call domination

tonio has done what so far? shane makin him look like a fool

6-0 mosley

The Mexi-Mullet is getting touched up. Dude looks lost in their. Shane is testing that chin to the extreme. Love seeing B-Hop going ape- %$+% in the seats.

Marg is getting bodied right now. He's not moving well, but really I haven't seen Shane fight like this in a long time (if ever).

one thing I can say about Margarito is that you know he's badly hurt but he still has his hand up.

but he's eating way too many jabs and hooks. Shane's hitting with solid shots to the head
laugh.gif

So where's the Margarito fans at?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom