09 Boxing Thread:: 12/12 Diaz.vs.Malignaggi HBO/Bradley.vs.Peterson Showtime

the hell? they letting floyd weigh-in @ 146?
roll.gif

142 is a good weight for JMM.

Originally Posted by Sir Rob A Lot

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

there both GBP fighters tho ***%!%*

EDIT

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

so what is suppose to be the catch weight?
grin.gif
Your kidding right?

145 lbs.

no you clown

everyone says it was 144

JMM got on the scale at 142

PBF on the scales at 146

so my question is ask again

my fault about the catch-weight.....everyone was saying 144. Im not catching weighins....is PBF overweight?

I was talking about you saying they botth GBP fighters......Money aint under Oscar.

alright Dan Rafael just said on ESPN news JMM and his camp put in the contract that if floyd was over weight he would owe JMM ___ amount of money for everypound he is over

and the catch weight was 144

laugh.gif
PBF pulled what I said MAC should do with pacman, just come in at his reg weight and the be like #+*# it...
laugh.gif

teddy atlas talking about floyd coming in overweight says he may not have his head on straight for the fight
ohwell.gif

On 24/7 they said the fight was at 144.

Idk...tho. GBP hasn't exactly been clear on what the actually weight would be. Floyd's camp has always stated that it would be @ 147.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Floyd's camp has always stated that it would be @ 147.

thats why I always thought there was no catch weight.
if it was a catchweight , why wasnt Bhop & de la pollo spazzin ?

Yea no one has really come out and said what it is. My info was from Dan Raf, said he spoke to the Nevada commission and that the weight on JMM's contractstated a catch weight of 144.

I don't want MAC to come in over the limit it'll just give people so many excuses when Pac loses and I've taken all I can from these fanboys to behonest
laugh.gif

For those that didn't hear, Rafael said that Marquez filed something yesteday agreeing to the 144 but Floyd never did. Nacho said he's okay with aslong as the get a certain amount of money for each pound overweight (2 pounds). I think I have that right...

!%%**@+ Ellerbe taking Hopkins center spot during the stare off...he was still trying to nudge his way in though
laugh.gif

EDIT: Opps, didn't see Bigmike23's post but yea...

plzzzz tell me someone seen this BUM on FNF just collecting a pay check?

how you get beat down so quick in the 1st round

Back
Top Bottom