0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

Originally Posted by acidicality

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

This whole changing your sig avatar thing is pretty lame IMO.

It's only funny when FR3SH does it.

i've never seen FR3SH do it-and i'm on here all the damn time
laugh.gif
. The first person who did it was DP, i think
Fresh started the avy and sig changing this years ago.

Sig changing crap is
eyes.gif
I did it once and within 3 minutes changed it backcause i realized how dumb it was

i'll explain why after the games
pimp.gif
, but i switch sigs for areason....i'm honestly not even trying to be funny or annoy anybody.

Originally Posted by acidicality

i'll explain why after the games
pimp.gif
, but i switch sigs for a reason....i'm honestly not even trying to be funny or annoy anybody.

jynx?

are people really complaining about sig changing? and you guys are calling me lame
laugh.gif
. I think most lakers fans are just jealous that my lakers sig looks1000x better and im not even a lakers fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

are people really complaining about sig changing? and you guys are calling me lame
laugh.gif
. I think most lakers fans are just jealous that my lakers sig looks 1000x better and im not even a lakers fan
laugh.gif

no one said you were lame
laugh.gif

I said what you're doing with the sig changing is lame, cause it is. I'm not complaining, just stating my opinion
laugh.gif

carry on...

Off topic, but does anyone know when Chris Kaman is coming back, i need him in the playoffs for fantasy?

we have to bring the same tenacity we brought the previous 3 games on BOTH ends of the court.....if this is executed our win streak should push to 4
happy.gif

LET'S

GO

LAYYY

KUUURRRZZZZZ !!!!!

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif
. I think most lakers fans are just jealous that my lakers sig looks 1000x better and im not even a lakers fan
laugh.gif
no i think they really do think its lame. you bit fr3sh idea. fr3sh use to do that crap and it dont work. its just silly.

this game is gonna come down to bum diddy kicking the ball off his foot. warriors still shook from when the kings held court
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
The Lakers have won 9 consecutive games at the Staples Center vs theWarriors, i see that streak ending tonight. I see the warriors coming out firing, hitting from everywhere on the floor. I wouldn't be shocked if they justflat out clown the Lakers tonight honestly. Warriors 134 Lakers 113. Monta and Baron with 34 a piece, Jackson with 9 triples.

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

laugh.gif
The Lakers have won 9 consecutive games at the Staples Center vs the Warriors, i see that streak ending tonight. I see the warriors coming out firing, hitting from everywhere on the floor. I wouldn't be shocked if they just flat out clown the Lakers tonight honestly. Warriors 134 Lakers 113. Monta and Baron with 34 a piece, Jackson with 9 triples.

Where were you after the Utah game?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Why is this not the ESPN game tonight?
laugh.gif
But I don't care at least I get the game on FSN
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom