0323-GOLDEN_STATE_WARRIORS_VS_LOS_ANGELES_LAKERS-9:00EST

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by 5288

Lakers are 20x better than the Warriors. The Warriors are the worst defensive team in the League and they have nobody to guard Kobe. Monta ELLis might be the worst defensive player in the history of the League. Attack him aLL night and its a easy win for us.
pimp.gif

monta isn't the worst defensive player in the league but he is pretty damn bad.
devil.gif

name somebody worse.

steve nash

Lamar's March Madness
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]
stats_header_rt.gif
[/td] [td]
Game By Game Stats
[/td] [td]
stats_header_lft.gif

[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Opponent[/td] [td]Result[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Regular[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Date[/td] [td]Opponent[/td] [td]Result[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]FGM-A[/td] [td]3PM-A[/td] [td]FTM-A[/td] [td]OFF[/td] [td]DEF[/td] [td]REB[/td] [td]AST[/td] [td]STL[/td] [td]BLK[/td] [td]TO[/td] [td]PF[/td] [td]PTS[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 21[/td] [td]vs. SEA[/td] [td]W 130 - 105[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]5 - 6[/td] [td]0 - 0[/td] [td]3 - 3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 20[/td] [td]@ UTA[/td] [td]W 106 - 95[/td] [td]44[/td] [td]9 - 14[/td] [td]1 - 3[/td] [td]2 - 4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]21[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 18[/td] [td]@ DAL[/td] [td]W 102 - 100[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]5 - 15[/td] [td]0 - 1[/td] [td]7 - 8[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 16[/td] [td]@ HOU[/td] [td]L 92 - 104[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]7 - 10[/td] [td]0 - 0[/td] [td]3 - 6[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 14[/td] [td]@ NOH[/td] [td]L 98 - 108[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]6 - 12[/td] [td]0 - 3[/td] [td]3 - 4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 11[/td] [td]vs. TOR[/td] [td]W 117 - 108[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]9 - 12[/td] [td]2 - 2[/td] [td]0 - 1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]20[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 09[/td] [td]vs. SAC[/td] [td]L 113 - 114[/td] [td]42[/td] [td]7 - 9[/td] [td]0 - 0[/td] [td]2 - 2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 07[/td] [td]vs. LAC[/td] [td]W 119 - 82[/td] [td]37[/td] [td]6 - 10[/td] [td]1 - 3[/td] [td]2 - 5[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]15[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 04[/td] [td]@ SAC[/td] [td]W 117 - 105[/td] [td]40[/td] [td]8 - 10[/td] [td]1 - 1[/td] [td]2 - 4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Mar 02[/td] [td]vs. DAL[/td] [td]W 108 - 104[/td] [td]48[/td] [td]2 - 8[/td] [td]0 - 1[/td] [td]2 - 6[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][/table]

SoHi
23 wrote:

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

SoHi 23 wrote:
daprescription wrote:

daprescription wrote:
Lakers are 20x better than the Warriors. The Warriors are the worst defensive team in the League and they have nobody to guard Kobe. Monta ELLis might be the worst defensive player in the history of the League. Attack him aLL night and its a easy win for us.
pimp.gif

devil.gif

name somebody worse.

Pshhhh

Kobe Bryant on his best day couldn't gaurd Monta Ellis
Anyway the Fakers are going to get torched, Baron"the best pg in the league" Davis will get anywhere from 15-25 assists and 35 points.
Monta Ellis, who is the clear choice for MVP this year(anyone with half a brain could see that) will break Kobe's record and score 85.

Warriors by 45

You've got to be kidding right?
Steve Nash is way better and i HATE STEVE NASH too... you're smoking some really good stuff cause you're buggin son
i wont even reply to the monta ellis mvp comment
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Hater
get_image

laugh.gif
hes better off putting those fingers down cause the warriorswill never be #1
pure wackness and
you're never welcome to being a Lakers fan ever again trader

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ALL DAY EVERYDAY

pimp.gif

devil.gif

name somebody worse.

eyes.gif
nevermind

the whole sig change thing is lame
ohwell.gif

but anyways, Lakers need to pull out the next 2. this is a potential first round match up.

Anyway, I'm reaqlly excited for these 2 games.
So Pau is not coming back for sure?

Inever understand why you G state fans switch your sigs and stuff, but ya'll seems to love your team(s)
wink.gif

I figure this will just be a split, the game we gave up at Golden State still hurts my feelings.
smh.gif

Damn *%! is going on in this thread. Are there any faithfuls left?
laugh.gif
Anyways, the Warriors need to find a way to pull 1 of the next 2 out otherwise we aregoing to be digging a deep whole. I hope Gasol does truly sit out both games because he would murk us down low. We need to slow down Odom also.

This whole changing your sig avatar thing is pretty lame IMO.

It's only funny when FR3SH does it.

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

This whole changing your sig avatar thing is pretty lame IMO.

It's only funny when FR3SH does it.

i've never seen FR3SH do it-and i'm on here all the damn time
laugh.gif
. The first person who did it was DP, i think

Back
Top Bottom