🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Meek

Even drake sr Trollin us

Since More Life was announced it is estimated over 14 million people globally have died.

There have probably been Drake fans that have ran out of life waiting for More Life

The UN needs to sanction OVO for this ****ery.

Last edited:
Them KTT mfs losing their minds over there. Making fake tracklists and fake pre-orders :lol:

A Drake album containing 20 newly recorded tracks could surprise-drop as soon as this weekend from YMCMB/Republic. According to U.K. sources, much of the LP was recorded with British and European collaborators during Drake’s January-February Boy Meets World Tour of Europe and the U.K., as he begins to make his brand more global.

During his six sold-out shows at London’s O2 Arena, Drake strongly hinted that his annual OVO Fest, which has been held in Toronto every summer since 2010, may be staged in London this year. He also teased a possible Young Money reunion tour, which would presumably include Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj as well as Drizzy himself.

In other Drake action, OVO Sound, the label he founded in 2012 with partners Oliver El-Khatib and producer Noah “40” Shebib, has renewed its distribution deal with Warner Bros. Records. The OVO roster includes PARTYNEXTDOOR, dvsn, Majid Jordan, Céline Nakouzi, OB O’Brien and Roy Woods; the label also has a stable of in-house producers.
http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=305282

HDD has gotten a lot of 'predictions' right regarding Drake in recent years, but they've also gotten stuff wrong with other artists too. We'll see. After last weekend I ain't getting my hopes up lol

For what it's worth, they nailed the Future Hxxdrix albums from the past two weeks recently and were the people who said Weeknd was dropping a record w/daft punk as his lead single, which of course happened.

Last edited:

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news&id=305282

HDD has gotten a lot of 'predictions' right regarding Drake in recent years, but they've also gotten stuff wrong with other artists too. We'll see. After last weekend I ain't getting my hopes up lol

For what it's worth, they nailed the Future Hxxdrix albums from the past two weeks recently and were the people who said Weeknd was dropping a record w/daft punk as his lead single, which of course happened.
They gotta let go of the Young Money thing, it's dead and in the past. Why not do an OVO Tour instead.. and make sure they leave that OBrian guy at home

lmao Im just hoping for a weezy feature 

Honestly this is good marketing. Not like  i want the "playlist" to be delayed but delays always create more hype. Wouldnt be surprised if this is on purpose. Carter 3 is the best example

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom