roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When an artist uses a sample (musically or reciting old lyrics), the OG performers of the sampled song get credited as writers

Don't drink the kool aid

Look at the song credits for 'Weston Road Flows', Mary J Blige is credited

Last edited by a moderator:
Add whoever that guy is at the end of Faithful to the bad features list.

Keep The Family Close is Tuscan Leather level for me man. His second best intro for sure.

Last edited:
When an artist uses a sample (musically or reciting old lyrics), the OG performers of the sampled song get credited as writers

Don't drink the kool aid

You're wasting your breath fam

This is def growing on lot of my friends who disliked it, like i said before, def solid and kind of what I expected. Views should of been the Intro to the album tho.

Last edited:

Don't drink the kool aid

This was stated before in this thread, a few times. Your typical pop or R&B album has around 50 writers including the writing credits from the samples.

Which one of you boys told on me?

I was going to bring this up but figured there was less than 1% that would know what I was talking about.

When I saw the tracklisting before the album dropped...that was probably the main track I was interested in hearing. 
It's way too deep for NikeTalk. But Drake is referring to the rise and fall of something. Maybe his career, fame, or the Hip-Hop police have informed him that his days in the limelight are winding down. Pay Attention

Whoa that is deep. Maybe he is like the great 2Pac and Biggie and knows his death is around the corner. Doesn't have much time left and is prepared for it.

I'ma rework Pop Style with Jay and Ye's parts into it, I'll make it nice :smokin

I was going to bring this up but figured there was less than 1% that would know what I was talking about.

When I saw the tracklisting before the album dropped...that was probably the main track I was interested in hearing. 

It's way too deep for NikeTalk. But Drake is referring to the rise and fall of something. Maybe his career, fame, or the Hip-Hop police have informed him that his days in the limelight are winding down. Pay Attention
Care to expound on this?

This was stated before in this thread, a few times. Your typical pop or R&B album has around 50 writers including the writing credits from the samples.

Yeah, this isn't 1988, you can't just sample without paying up. You're giving away money every time you sample. They're taking a percentage of that writers publishing.

I'd like to see how many Kanye used.

Don't drink the kool aid

How you know Mary J aint write some of them bars too tho? :nerd: :lol:

'Views' would've been up there with 'Tuscan Leather' for GOAT Drake intro had it been the intro

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't drink the kool aid

Everybody knows that. But nobody would be surprised if there was a bunch of reference tracks for this album. :lol:

Don't drink the kool aid

Everybody knows that. But nobody would be surprised if there was a bunch of reference tracks for this album. :lol:

Not everyone knows that. Some people take '81 writers' and run with it. You & I know that but some people dont

And **** Fantano I never liked dude. I mean his rating is his opinion but I've never liked dude, idk why

I mean I'm sure a large portion of it is samples and producers but we gonna ignore Party literally got reference tracks for this ***** :lol:.

Also someone break down whatever deeper meaning y'all got for "9". I'm intrigued now and it's corny to be like "nah b this upper echelon knowledge too advanced for you" :lol:.

I don't care for the album, but **** all those hiphop album reviewers and magazines with their non black staff

Last edited:
I mean I'm sure a large portion of it is samples and producers but we gonna ignore Party literally got reference tracks for this ***** :lol:.

Also someone break down whatever deeper meaning y'all got for "9". I'm intrigued now and it's corny to be like "nah b this upper echelon knowledge too advanced for you" :lol:.

That's literally it :lol:

That dude is a loser bad has a vendetta for rap music. Idk why people even bother checking for that dudes stuff.

IYRTITL got an 8.. it was probably dudes most non biased review ever :lol:

How he's taken seriously after giving MBDTF such a low score is beyond me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom