🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Bro all I need is a Marvins Room part 2 and all my exes are gonna start getting those "how you been" texts
Jesus 
laugh.gif

But did you hear the Too Late tape? Drake ain't that guy no more.

Last edited:
I don't, but I do have a large amount of doubt that we'll be seeing a Drake album in three weeks just because people have been throwing that out there with no basis.

If KTT isn't building any anticipation for that date then I don't buy it
laugh.gif

Them ___s scour the depths of the internet for information and do a better job putting connections together than the Feds, so if there was even the slightest reason to believe that the 24th might be it; there would be more attention over there towards that.
I'm saying.

There's been nothing even remotely concrete to base that Oct 24th date from. It's literally random af lol

It's crazy how OVO had Drake, and could of had The Weeknd both in their camp. 

When you think of it like that, it's incredible. How many camps can say that right now, they are putting out two acts who are box office smashes like Drake and XO? Then if they got PND too? Sheesh.

Can't help but think OVO is looking at Weeknd's first week numbers thinking that all could of been them.

It is what it is. I would have liked to see him with OVO but at the same time it was kind of cool how he decided to do everything on his own. I remember dudes (Drake groupies) was in here trying to shade him for not signing with OVO. Saying he messed up his career or some BS

OVO has a few great and very alternative R&B singers anyway in PND and Roy Woods. They aren't copying the Weeknd but definitely in the same vein. They also have Majid. I'm sure there are others who I don't even know of 

OVO is in a great place right now but I do feel like they are moving pretty slow on really marketing their other artists. Or am I just not seeing the push?

Last edited:
Last edited:

It's crazy how OVO had Drake, and could of had The Weeknd both in their camp. 

When you think of it like that, it's incredible. How many camps can say that right now, they are putting out two acts who are box office smashes like Drake and XO? Then if they got PND too? Sheesh.

Can't help but think OVO is looking at Weeknd's first week numbers thinking that all could of been them.
"i can say that im attached to nobody"

Back
Top Bottom