🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

This doesn't change the way i support drizzy.

NWTS
Take Care
Thank Me Later
So Far Gone
Comeback Season

were all gems to me... And from what we know QM is of recent arrival in terms ghost writing for drake...If it is true...which it probably is but i don't think it undos everything before IYRTITL
forgot Room For Improvement ????

All I know is he about to drop some music for the fall, I'll be good with that :smokin

wow, Drake a fraud.
Kinda make sense. Dude changes flow so damn much, and for no reason.
Oh well he a millionare, thot magnet and household name, so like he said, its already too late.

Last edited:

This is more or less how I imagined him to have been involved in the process :lol:

Must be fun to get paid to chill in the studio and just give an artist a preliminary idea of how to approach a track; maybe get lines from your rough verses used.

I'm far upset at not getting new PARTYNEXTDOOR as a result of "If You're Reading This, It's Too Late".

Last edited:
Dudes really surprised by all this?
I don't even care as long as the music is good
Meek mill just salty drake probably had relations with drake...I mean she got with meek while with safari, why wouldn't she also mess with drake

Last edited:

NWTS
Take Care
Thank Me Later
So Far Gone
Comeback Season

were all gems to me... And from what we know QM is of recent arrival in terms ghost writing for drake...If it is true...which it probably is but i don't think it undos everything before IYRTITL

Huh?

The weeknd handed drake 6 finished tracks for Take Care back when He was ovoxo.

And Drake had ghost writers on comeback season and so far gone. And we heard mumblings of Thank Me Later.

And "Take care of you" is 1000% Gil scot heron.

So... I mean it doesn't change anything if you understand how the industry works but let's not act like the early stuff was all him.

Drake's a great artist. The only people in their feels over this are the ones spouting that "he didn't miss for two and a half years!" nonsense.

Sure he didn't. Neither do Beyoncé or Rihanna...

Last edited:
This is more or less how I imagined him to have been involved in the process
laugh.gif

Must be fun to get paid to chill in the studio and just give an artist a preliminary idea of how to approach a track; maybe get lines from your rough verses used.

I'm far upset at not getting new PARTYNEXTDOOR as a result of "If You're Reading This, It's Too Late".
Bro we could have had Legend and Company and Preach from PND but drake took them for Too Late :frown:

I mean, if you're a drake fan (I am) and can acknowledge that he's getting full on verses and hooks from other people then this shouldn't matter.

that 10 Bands reference track from Quentin is trash, Drake made that **** more catchy

Last edited:
Full on verses? If Drake's album is filled with verses written by others I'll look at him differently. I don't care about hooks or lines but whole verses is just too much to overlook.

NWTS
Take Care
Thank Me Later
So Far Gone
Comeback Season

Huh?

The weeknd handed drake 6 finished tracks for Take Care back when He was ovoxo.

And Drake had ghost writers on comeback season and so far gone. And we heard mumblings of Thank Me Later.

And "Take care of you" is 1000% Gil scot heron.

So... I mean it doesn't change anything if you understand how the industry works but let's not act like the early stuff was all him.

Drake's a great artist. The only people in their feels over this are the ones spouting that "he didn't miss for two and a half years!" nonsense.

Sure he didn't. Neither do Beyoncé or Rihanna...

I agree and i knew this.. And which is after i collected more of my thoughts.. i asked why this is such a big deal?
Reference tracks are all over the industry .. so why is this such a HUGE deal?

@NICKIMINAJ: He knows when u hit me. He sees the entire convo so don't purposely try to be misleading. That's corny if it's true. Wish u the best.

Full on verses? If Drake's album is filled with verses written by others I'll look at him differently. I don't care about hooks or lines but whole verses is just too much to overlook.

Yeah I'm with u. .... If I hear a reference track for 9 am, 5 am and 6 pm I'm never listening to him again [emoji]128514[/emoji]

It's wild how this generation of hip-hop fans differ from older generations. This is a cardinal sin in classic rap logic. Few lines, half a verse, whole verse, don't matter. Your pen in your sword in rap.

If you say that you don't care, you just like the music...that's cool. I can respect that. But making excuses as for why its OK...that's wild to me.

Back
Top Bottom