🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

What is there to be said?

Well if the guy who's at the top of the totem pole of rap doesn't even write his own raps, I mean...

Not saying he does or he doesn't because I'm on the outside looking in.

But would it matter to you if all the hot drake records and hits that you liked from him were actually given / sold to him by someone else? How would you react as a fan if you heard those hits being recorded by others?

I personally wouldn't care not even a little bit but a lot of people would so yes, there is something to be said about him not writing his own records

obviously drake doesnt care if hes giving them credits

he easily could do a mike will and pay them under the table

Meek and Nicki got something coming out soon? Dont think it's a coincidence they're throwing shade at the 2 biggest artists on the same day. Any pub is good pub...

If Drake doesn't write his own raps then it'll be a huge negative for the rap game. It's not gonna make me stop listening though as long as the music is great I'll be around

i don't think son is ghostwriting Drake's actual raps\verses...of course he gets assisted with writing a song (hooks..bridges etc) but thats EVERYONE ...from current cats..to legends..in and outside of rap..all genres. Thats what producers like timberalnd..swizz and the neptunes are for. They even have writing teams b.

If thats the case..nothing wrong with that.

I listened to some songs on that dudes soundcloud.. there is no way he's making Drake type records.
Maybe helping with hooks and things but his quality and song structure sucks. I'm sure we won't find out
who's actually behind the Drake hits but somehow Meek knows. Nicki prob hyped him up to say some
reckless stuff and he took the bait.

This is a bad look for both of them, she's on the same damn label as Drake. I see why they say the industry
is super fake. They prob don''t even communicate with each other like that. They just big up each other in
interviews and keep it moving. Meek seems like a wildcard that goes against the norm in the industry.

Koudie in the house like

This is why rap can't be taken serious, we can't have nice things

****** really arguing over who wrote what? Dudes want the shine so bad

Kanye openly admits to having writers help him, who cares, as long as the music is good (no pun)

Meek airing Drake out whether it's true or not is a ***** move...

That's like tryna air Steve Jobs (rip) out because he personally didn't create the iPhone himself 100%

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah I think I'm Hip Hop writing your own lyrics is viewed differently than other genres... I also to be "King" which Drake is supposed to be... You should be writing your own lyrics... How can you say any rapper is nice if he don't write his own lyrics?

it's gonna be pretty funny when Drake literally destroys him on a record. Meek couldn't handle Cassidy, it's gonna be even more embarrasing for Meek when a dude who "doesn't'' write his music bodies him

Nah I think I'm Hip Hop writing your own lyrics is viewed differently than other genres... I also to be "King" which Drake is supposed to be... You should be writing your own lyrics... How can you say any rapper is nice if he don't write his own lyrics?

pretty much

it's gonna be pretty funny when Drake literally destroys him on a record. Meek couldn't handle Cassidy, it's gonna be even more embarrasing for Meek when a dude who "doesn't'' write his music bodies him

He ain't gotta respond this loud philly dude. Meek irritated that he ain't even the best rapper in his relationship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom