🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

But he didn't call him a ***** before lol meek gotta do somethin..u can't make a social media post aboht getting money or being a real dude when hes taking headshots like that lol

Y'all seen Meek on that heavy bag right? He's not stepping up to anyone and its sad cause that's the only way he can redeem himself.

B2B in Philly gonna be so damn disrespectful :lol:

Last edited:
People were even shocked when he did B2B here in DC like 'damn this ***** really made this a concert song?' :lol:

I can imagine how it'll go in Philly

This is exactly what meek asked for and what he wanted. Unfortunately he found himself on the wrong side

Says he and Kanye wrote the chorus to consequence and he didn't get a credit like Kanye did

Last edited:
"Just cause he said he did doesnt mean its true"

Yet they believe everything negative everyone be saying about Drake :rofl:

@Rollinwithangel get back in here!!

Um what verse did consequence write for Jay. Don't overextend yourself trying to defend drake

You know damn well he's talking about a chorus that him and Kanye came up with :lol:

Drake and HOV are not the same so let that go

Last edited:
Theres literally no point in doing this

Angel you my dude

But we already determined Drake has a special set of rules for him for doing the same stuff everyone else does

Says he and Kanye wrote the chorus to consequence and he didn't get a credit like Kanye did

So you sat there with your fat, cheeto stained fingers and physically typed "chorus" and tried to make it the same as Drake getting verses written for him?

:lol:

Angel you my dude

But we already determined Drake has a special set of rules for him for doing the same stuff everyone else does

What rules, HOV got ridiculed for using biggies lines that everyone already know he was using so you think drakes not going to get made fun of for not writing his own verses? What are these special drake rules you speak of?

Y'all know damn well drake has verses written for him and has even had ghost writers. Y'all are the worst kind of drake fans, you can't even acknowledge **** that everyone already knows

We have no proof that verses were written.

You and others heard the 10 Bands hook and claimed its proof he gets verses written for for him. Why isn't it the same for Hov?

even if we ignore QM

Nickelus F came out and said he wrote his Im Going In verse

There are leaked Party tracks with lyrics that ended up on Drake songs :lol:

Hush has credits all over his first three albums

Do you have this same blind dedication, loyalty and admiration for your parents for raising you? Or is it only reserved for ****** who talk good over beats?

Angel you my dude

What rules, HOV got ridiculed for using biggies lines that everyone already know he was using so you think drakes not going to get made fun of for not writing his own verses? What are these special drake rules you speak of?

Y'all know damn well drake has verses written for him and has even had ghost writers. Y'all are the worst kind of drake fans, you can't even acknowledge **** that everyone already knows

Like I been saying, again...

No one is denying Drake has HELP writing, to the same extent that Jay does, choruses, etc. That part of the convo has been determined already.

The problem is ya'll taking that and making it somehow more severe for Drake, when we all know it goes on in the whole industry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom