🦉The Official Drake Thread6️⃣ - Drake & PND Album Fall 2024

Lmao ***** you said future you can't laugh at anyone

For party purposes only. You said Aubrey is top 5 though...be gone peasant. The 4 peat (Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights, DS2) filled with bangers it's irrefutable.

For party purposes only. You said Aubrey is top 5 though...be gone peasant. The 4 peat (Monster, Beast Mode, 56 Nights, DS2) filled with bangers it's irrefutable.

Nah, Future doesn't belong on any list that Pac is on. You knew what you were doing :smh:.

Ebro one of the corniest guys in media, sad that he has a platform because he has no taste and he's a chatty patty.

You stranded on an island you gon party by yourself? :lol: nice try it's ok that you like that trash man.

I get lit by myself now. Besides cannot be thinking all the time, Pac, Lamar are for the intellectual side, Future to let loose the inner savage, and MJ and Kast do both.

Last edited:

Shout out to you for only bringing rap music with you. No time for that other noise.

You really said R. Kelly was terrible fam, wtf
He is, he really sucks. IDK what else to say about it.

[rule]Speaking of Future, Diamonds Dancing is the est song on WATTBA, and it and Scholarships are both better than Jumpman.

You don't like R&B period unless it's Drake (which is weird). :lol: Your opinions on that genre hold no weight.

I truly can't fathom why y'all continually open that door :lol:

When you see this ___ talk about R&B, just scroll. Scroll as fast as you can before the headache sets in.

That will forever be the response I receive and I get it, its kinda not even worth delving into.

All I will say is that I have my reasons for thinking that R.Kelly sucks, outside of the fact that he's a part of a bad genre.

That will forever be the response I receive and I get it, its kinda not even worth delving into.

All I will say is that I have my reasons for thinking that R.Kelly sucks, outside of the fact that he's a part of a bad genre.
Is it that he pisses on kids?

Is it that he pisses on kids?
No, I just have heard a fair amount of his music. As much as I try to avoid it when someone is around for a decade plus and is putting out a decent volume of music you'll end up hearing some of it at some point. I cant think of one R. Kelly song besides Trapped in the Closet that I've rocked with. Not a one. 

I truly can't fathom why y'all continually open that door :lol:

When you see this ___ talk about R&B, just scroll. Scroll as fast as you can before the headache sets in.

I be trying dawg. :lol:

Like why are you even speaking on R&B when you don't like it? It's like if I started talking about Taylor Swift. I don't know **** about country music.

No, I just have heard a fair amount of his music. As much as I try to avoid it when someone is around for a decade plus and is putting out a decent volume of music you'll end up hearing some of it at some point. I cant think of one R. Kelly song besides Trapped in the Closet that I've rocked with. Not a one. 

TP2.com >

I truly can't fathom why y'all continually open that door
laugh.gif

I be trying dawg.
laugh.gif

Like why are you even speaking on R&B when you don't like it? It's like if I started talking about Taylor Swift. I don't know **** about country music.
I bring it up when it's brought up to me. You'll never catch me in an R&B dedicated thread, whether it's an artist or about the genre.  I hate it, I wouldn't even bother. Its different when someone brings it up in a thread that I'm already actively participating in.

This is ironic being said in the Drake thread where people who hate Drake are in here a great deal(which I couldnt care less about and have no opinion on, but its relevant to the subject).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom