💒 Married At First Sight 👰: S17 Denver 10/18/23 PREMIERE! HERE WE GO AGAIN!

How poorly will the "experts" do by the end of decision day?

• 0/5 - Truly the worst match making season ever!

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • 1/5 - Worse than usual but not a surprise

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • 2/5 - Just about right (not counting divorces after decision day)

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • 3/5 - The best they've done in years!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4/5 - Like Curry from 3, start of a couple matching streak?

• 5/5! - Unbelievable! Inconceivable! Real life?! Are they being paid to stay married now? Reunion tho

• Total voters
Chris is a sucka, way too ****kn nice. Call her out and leave her. Asking her if she’s having fun all the time and do you like this? **** THAT ****.

I’ve only been watching this show for 4-5 years now and she is by far the worst person I’ve ever seen. The broad literally cried about his hand gestures and said she hated him. ***** sat on the EDGE of the bench. She’s a ****in entitled brat. I can’t believe the ***** really had the nerve to say, why does he get to move in and I don’t?

She said she doesn’t want to talk to him, do activities with him, be around him off camera……the ****???

That boy Chris DMs about to be flooded with broads trying to care for him and smash.

I don’t think Jas likes Michael.

YOOOOO she really suggested to move in separately for half the stay. I thought you were joking. ***** said we haven’t had a chance to discuss it. What a guy Chris is. I would have told on that ***** quicker than an old white lady.

I was dying at Lindsey chewing ice and trying to cover her mouth so she wouldn’t say anything.

I was waiting for Olajuwon’s ADD to kick in and thought he was gonna say some **** to Alyssa.

Producers are wack as **** for even catering to her and not calling her out.

Katina needs some makeup lessons cause her **** looks ****** all the time.

Last edited:
When the 2 wildcards Lindsay and Olajuwon are the voice of reason, you know you wildin and it’s time to re evaluate :lol: :smh: ..Chris really looking like a sucka and shorty a straight weirdo, she might have some mental issues or is a great actor…If the producers let this bs carry on into the house then they just as bad as the couple for letting it go on and are being open bout staging **** for ratings

Man I’m just catching up on the season :lol::smh: Show has zero credibility anymore, it’s just trash tv at this point

Can we first get a moment of silence for Jasmina fine *** :pimp: Mike lucked the **** out

Alyssa :lol::smh: Shorty thinks she’s some hot ***** but really her friends the bad ones:pimp: “Experts” really paired shorty with this dude gotta be some kind of bad faith. At the wedding where she was talking about bad teeth then they panned in on to dudes jacked up grill :rofl:

Olajuwon, “O”, Sir Issac Newton or whatever the hell dude wants to call himself is pure comedy. 30 with a fauxhawk was the first red flag. Why dude felt the need to come out his shirt like that at the club? :rofl:

Steve seems like a chill dude but why are his teeth so yellow, no thoughts on these two as a couple.

White couple is Beth and ol boy from a couple season ago. No thoughts on them either.

We going 0/5 for sure :smh::lol:

Karen super cute. She was number 1 until Jasmina :pimp:

Not eem gonna lie, Taylor is cute too but she needs to do something with them bad wigs and weave.

Alyssa thinks the apartment is gonna be a sorority house or something. Everyone else is working on a real marriage and here she come talking about the girls getting together last minute in someone’s spot for drinks. I wish everyone would stop coddling her but I also get they don’t know her that well to really care to do so. I don’t like the producers letting her talk anout him like he’s abusive or some big bad man trying to scare some petite little girl. That’s not right even tho we all see she’s full of ****. I’m curious how she feels watching.

Jasmine or Jasmina is beautiful but she’s just as ****** up at Mike. They deserve each other and hopefully they figure it out.

I like that Lindsey is ready to rescue by her man from whatever that landlord situation is. Is there a back story on that that they spoke about in a previous episode? Why was she blowing his phone up like that?

She said dudes hand gestures were aggressive, dude is like pointing at condos off in the distance. LMAO. Doing windows with his fingers.
aHR0cHM6Ly9jcmFja2VkcmVhcnZpZXdlci5maWxlcy53b3JkcHJlc3MuY29tLzIwMTkvMDYvZ2lwaHkuZ2lm.gif

Chris finally stood up for himself and got Alyssa all the way outta here. Good for him. I knew she was All Lives Matter. Them crocodile tears were so delicious. She said one of her reasons for not moving in is cause she allergic to dogs…..but she’s a dog rescuer. I wish they could’ve called her out on her bs more.

Olajuwon too much. Bruh said I’m use to smacking peanut butter on bread in the morning but now I’m expecting breakfast from my wife everyday. Who the **** cooks breakfast everyday? Also when he showed Katina his crib. Bruh said before u walk in, imagine this being your home, imagine our kids playing in the front yard….off of what looks to be a major road. Dude, just show her your crib :lol:

Steve thinking smart about the kids thing. Yea u can plan to have three but sometimes it don’t work like that. Me and my lady wanted multiple kids initially. But after our first, we’re like ummm we don’t think we can do this again :lol: I don’t know how folks be wanting a whole army of kids. I would loose my sanity :lol:

Michael literally lied to Jasmina. Bruh said he ain’t never lived with a female but have two female roommates. They gotta work on their communication tho. Everything ends up being an argument.

Lindsey is ALOT. But like Pastor Cal said, they both got what they wanted in a spouse.

Last edited:
Chris finally stood up for himself and got Alyssa all the way outta here. Good for him. I knew she was All Lives Matter. Them crocodile tears were so delicious. She said one of her reasons for not moving in is cause she allergic to dogs…..but she’s a dog rescuer. I wish they could’ve called her out on her bs more.

Olajuwon too much. Bruh said I’m use to smacking peanut butter on bread in the morning but now I’m expecting breakfast from my wife everyday. Who the **** cooks breakfast everyday? Also when he showed Katina his crib. Bruh said before u walk in, imagine this being your home, imagine our kids playing in the front yard….off of what looks to be a major road. Dude, just show her your crib :lol:

Steve thinking smart about the kids thing. Yea u can plan to have three but sometimes it don’t work like that. Me and my lady wanted multiple kids initially. But after our first, we’re like ummm we don’t think we can do this again :lol: I don’t know how folks be wanting a whole army of kids. I would loose my sanity :lol:

Chris literally lied to Jasmina. Bruh said he ain’t never lived with a female but have two female roommates. They gotta work on their communication tho. Everything ends up being an argument.

Lindsey is ALOT. But like Pastor Cal said, they both got what they wanted in a spouse.
I started to bring it up earlier in the week, but didn't want to ruin those just skimming the thread. Chris really ain't say nothing about his female roommate, I saw it in the trailer for this week. I haven't seen this episode but man's really out here wildin.

Glad I voted for the 0/5 from episode 1. Wonder whose next on the chopping block. Really no point to wait till decision day if you ask me lol
Mark the Shark and Mike’s marriages def got “not making it to decision day” vibes based on the last episode :lol: :smh:

It’s ever been a season with multiple tap outs?

Last edited:
Mike straight up lying about his female roommates :lol:

His reaction reminded me of Lying Mike just without the mumbling and stammering :lol:

Mike shorter than I thought. Pastor Cal got inches over him.

It's a reynolds for Jasmina and Mike. They both combative and argumentative. She seems a bit bitter and less willing to forgive. He clearly got an angry side and is too in his head.

Alyssa would've sooner got with Chris's friend Nick than him :lol: She really wanted a cowboy. The bull **** she's telling her mom :rofl: I see she did her homework to make up more reasons why they're not compatible and she leaned completely in to MAGA territory.

It's a shame Mark's life seems to be in shambles and ot has nothing to do with the marriage but it is affecting it.

Noi crazy dead set on 3 kids :rofl: Mans brings up legit serious points about childcare talking about special needs and any other potential disabilities and she like nah ***** I said 3. I aint think about any of that.

On the flip, Steve over here talking about being a free dreamer and creative, not wanting to have that stifled due to work and 3 kids is wild. Should've got married to a free spirit or a bread winner wife.

Last edited:
- Glad Chris stood up for himself and ended The marriage. It's interesting that they openly talked about their political differences. I knew that Alyssa was MAGA and she had blue lives matter written all over her.

- Olajuwon and Katina seem like they're on good footing, despite is weird hang up about her needing to cook every night lol. I'm surprised they haven't. I had sex yet though.

- Steve and Noi Also seemed like they were on good footing. If they're arguing about the number of kids, they're going to have as opposed to simple stuff like communication, that bodes well for the future. Steve needs to realize that he's married now and taking care of your family financially is more important than your individual career desires. You can freelance and figure your life out when you're single, but when you're married, you need to prioritize your marriage and taking care of your spouse.

But then you see the previews for next week when apparently Noi is telling people the relationship isn't working. Could be contrived drama, who knows.

- Mark and Lindsay are still giving me Beth and Jamie vibes. Very hot and cold but you can tell that Lindsay's personality is starting to wear on Mark. He was bearing his soul and crying on camera and she proceeded to blow him off.

- Michael and Jasmina just don't seem like they're clicking and they have terrible communication. Pastor Cal echoes some of the best relationship advice I ever got, your partner isn't your enemy and you should try to fix the problem instead of attacking the person. Michael seems like he's trying to hide things, why would he not bring up the fact that he has female roommates? Roommates? His wife was honest with him yet he continue to hide his situation.

Definitely 0 for 5 potential this season. But I think they'll get at least one, potentially two.

Back
Top Bottom