🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

Man, that's awesome, hopefully I can do it one day too if something comes along

Andre and Steffi just opened up a chance to play doubles with them when you donate money to the Andre Agassi Foundation. This is what I mentioned yesterday that I had heard Andre saying that he was going to be doing lessons for charity going forward.

https://www.omaze.com/experiences/a...dre-and-steffi-doubles&utm_term=1&oa_h=oddlao

They have the IV's and a pair of hybrids signed only 3 left.

View media item 2159274

Last edited:
Black/white ATC2's?  Or 3's... 

1473280564961.jpg

Andre and Steffi just opened up a chance to play doubles with them when you donate money to the Andre Agassi Foundation. This is what I mentioned yesterday that I had heard Andre saying that he was going to be doing lessons for charity going forward.

https://www.omaze.com/experiences/a...dre-and-steffi-doubles&utm_term=1&oa_h=oddlao

View media item 2159274

Just donated baby!!! Fingers crosse [emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]127934[/emoji]

My wife just tagged me on his IG post and she just donated (we've both been playing most of our lives). Fingers crossed. Not sure who wants to win the trip more.

Last edited:
Ordered from SNS on Tues and they got delivered Thursday. Paris to California in 1.5 days. Can't beat that.

TTS is perfect for me and I have standard width feet.

Sup dudes. Been a while. I got tired of waiting for the US release (which is not happening apparently) and ordered from END. Free Worldwide Shipping for a limited time for anyone that still needs a pair.

Sup dudes. Been a while. I got tired of waiting for the US release (which is not happening apparently) and ordered from END. Free Worldwide Shipping for a limited time for anyone that still needs a pair.

Was just gonna post that lol. Thinking about grabbing a 2nd pair with the free ship
Welcome back !

Really surprised that the IVs haven't released stateside. I was one of the few people that were still holding on to the idea despite the info in the thread. May just have to cop a pair from a EU site before it's too late

Yep better to go safe with the sizing because if you don't like how the shoe fits it can be a pain in the butt to return these if you live in the U.S. and order off a EU site
This is why I was holding off for the U.S. release, but as others have mentioned, that doesn't seem to be happening. I think my foot width is normal and I wear a 10.5 in all Nikes. I like a thumb width of space in the toe area. Is TTS the way to go or would they be too long?

Back
Top Bottom