🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

[quote name="kham"]
Fsr till 11 atm. Not my 11,5 nor 12 :/[/quote]

5 euro cheaper on Irish Nike site.

For 85 euro shipped, couldnt say no.

IVs Fsr till 11 atm. Not my 11,5 nor 12 :/
man !!! why they do this to me ?? why cant they be 90 euro from the first moment when they were released
mad.gif

man !!! why they do this to me ?? why cant they be 90 euro from the first moment when they were released >:

Yeah well at least you have them to begin with. Now on discount! You lucky euro bastards.

They should have been a global release or a US exclusive if anything. And they should have been $99 retail. Nike really dropped the ball on this one.

Maybe we should all reach out to Andre on Twitter and plead for a wider release. . .

i already have 2 pairs, but im serious thinking to cop a 3rd pair now with the disco
and also i have a new pulse code what i can use, then they will cost me 72 euro

For me these are definitely a 4-pair-minimum retro discount or retail. I am still hoping somehow these get a wider or second release.

Really hoping paparazzi shoot some NBA players in these or something.

Took a chance and ordered a half size smaller from END with the free worldwide shipping. I watched my true size sell out on SNS because I was waiting for an US release. Three days after payment I got the shoes from EU to Cali. Let me say that these shoes are amazing in person. Though the 10.5 fits with no wiggle room I'm desperate to find an 11. This may be my favorite shoe of the year. :D8)8)

Back
Top Bottom