🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava and 2025 Pink Racer🎾

So there’s gotta be a book for the Spring/French Open too. I am guessing they won’t give us the voltage purple stuff first but as long as we get the volts that is going to be awesome. I used to have early access to this stuff when I was a kid and would wear the clothes and shoes early. No hook up anymore. Hopefully, this opens the door for the rest of his gear to be retroed.

Shipping

They answer to board members and share holders, not us. It makes perfect sense to make something for the quarter rather than nothing.

They still want to maintain their high standard for customer service but ultimately they don’t care if they get a few hundred complaints for a release that wasn’t large scale on the radar. My point is thatit just doesn’t make sense to do a release knowing you don’t even have an fsr. It just looks dumb. But yes they are not going to sweat it and they’ll just do a random restock.

I noticed that the clothing has NY labeled on them. I wonder if that means they’ll get a Nike booth or make some of this stuff limited. Of course it could just be because he wore it at the US Open in 1990.

Had to break out the original gear.
1E87F174-7901-4A37-8C4C-E8836A0B0C7E.jpeg

A8B0419B-1953-498D-A0E7-0801AC63B617.jpeg

B7A14253-7F8D-4B64-BAE2-D7332521AD34.jpeg

More. Only thing I'm mad at, is the hat. It's more of a rounded mesh one. I'd love a normal 6 panel hat I can wear all the time. Gotta show my Agassi/Challenge Court love proudly!

THIS!!! I hate those 5-panel caps! Give me the high-crown 6-panels!

1583809405949.png

1583809423598.png

1583809434917.png

But anyway, thanks again Jeff for snappin' all these spy pics!
It's a good sign when I have to create a new folder just for archiving all these pics! :nthat:

I bought the purple and A hat but it’s definitely too high. I like the flex fit better for my tennis hat. Unless of course it hey finally give us this one.

A8B76D82-7CA0-4002-B33D-0000478B9240.jpeg

I’m not surprised but I don’t think he has any swag at all. He hits hard but that’s about it imo.
His on court and off court style isn’t the best but it’s what makes him unique in his own way. The polo is basically the same one he has been wearing since ‘19 Wimbledon, just with patterns this time.

Im happy and sad at the same time. Happy the gear is releasing sad it will not fit me unless they keep with the recent looser fit NikeCourt sizing.

Need all things neon.

Thanks for the pics

Did Nike actually hear us complaining about no Agassi gear?!

19 year old Nike intern: "Sir, the internet keeps on whining about there not being any Agassi gear. I don't even know who Agassi is, but this group of fans is desperate for some gear!"
Person in charge of NikeCourt: "I don't even know who Agassi is either. But let's give them everything imaginable... I'm talking bucket hats, underwear, belts, you name it! Then we won't have to hear them complain ever again!"

the Agassi gear brings me back to high school. never owned any, but I remember a few kids rocking Agassi head to toe.

Reactions: ARK

19 year old Nike intern: "Sir, the internet keeps on whining about there not being any Agassi gear. I don't even know who Agassi is, but this group of fans is desperate for some gear!"
Person in charge of NikeCourt: "I don't even know who Agassi is either. But let's give them everything imaginable... I'm talking bucket hats, underwear, belts, you name it! Then we won't have to hear them complain ever again!"

I post this on Twitter almost every time Nike tweets. Golf, Jordan, NikeCourt releases, you name it. You never know. 🤷‍♂️

616E6187-DC26-4B30-BE44-90CCB83E52C8.jpeg

lol

the Agassi gear brings me back to high school. never owned any, but I remember a few kids rocking Agassi head to toe.

That was me back in high school circa 1993-1995 (10th-12th grade). On the tennis team, I wore all his clothes and shoes. Challenge Future, Flare, Alarms, LWPs, Challenge Huarache, you name it! I loved it!!

Back
Top Bottom