🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Footlocker got the white lava so hopefully they get the black lava

I hope I’m wrong butI don’t think they will. These Anniversary editions seem to be more limited. I think the last chance is for Nike to restock them. Maybe they’ll wait until the French Open since they messed up this release big time. It wouldn’t surprise me if they retro the III’s again if they label them the same or make them limited. I always buy them on release day regardless of price as many do on the thread. Many others keep waiting for those $40 pairs but I think those days are over. Maybe Nike is testing out the demand and knows they will sell out with smaller stock. It’s crazy though how when they do limit them people get to resell them for $350.

I hope I’m wrong butI don’t think they will. These Anniversary editions seem to be more limited. I think the last chance is for Nike to restock them. It wouldn’t surprise me if they retro the III’s again if they label them the same or make them limited. I always buy them on release day regardless of price as many do on the thread. Many others keep waiting for those $40 pairs but I think those days are over. Maybe Nike is testing out the demand and knows they will sell out with smaller stock. It’s crazy though how when they do limit them people get to resell them for $350z
It's a lose lose situation. If the shoe is limited, not everyone gets them and have to suffer resell prices. Then if nike puts out ample numbers they end up sitting or going to outlets. I know that nike is annoying sometimes, but we've created this monster. How many times do we see comments like "can't wait for these to hit deep discount." We wait and wait all the while making demand appear low for certain shoes. I think nike utilizes data on how shoes sell to determine production. If the white lava are still sitting, why would they produce high numbers of the black? I know nike plays the supply/demand game, but nothing about previous sales told them to mass produce this shoe! All that said, I do hope they produce more and all of those who missed out can grab their pairs.

Last edited:
I think they’ll do right and restock them on ndc but of course it will be some random restock and most of the pairs will be gone by the time we find out. The 2019 retro sold pretty fast on ndc. My size 12 of course sold out online at footlocker quickly and the other stock seemed to sit until people waited for discounts. I bought two pairs in store on release day. But every year I have sounded like a broken record, hoping they would do an Agassi tribute at the US Open and if the rumors are true there should be so many good retros of shoes and gear to come. But I really want more pairs of these Black Lavas as well, they did an awesome job...except with releasing them.

Last edited:
I hope I’m wrong butI don’t think they will. These Anniversary editions seem to be more limited. I think the last chance is for Nike to restock them. Maybe they’ll wait until the French Open since they messed up this release big time. It wouldn’t surprise me if they retro the III’s again if they label them the same or make them limited. I always buy them on release day regardless of price as many do on the thread. Many others keep waiting for those $40 pairs but I think those days are over. Maybe Nike is testing out the demand and knows they will sell out with smaller stock. It’s crazy though how when they do limit them people get to resell them for $350.
I remember picking up multiple discounted pairs from FNL and they were just sitting there. Played through most of the pairs and still have one lightly used pair.

Screenshot_20200308-153600.png

If I had to guess, I’d say this COVID19 thing has something to do with low quantities with a lot of Nike shoes. The supply chain has probably been constrained for awhile now and it’s only gonna get worse. I only say this because it seems like some GR stuff has seemed to have low stock as of late. UNC 3s and the OG-esque AM90s come to mind. The latter have had the weirdest rollout that I can think of in recent memory.

This is all conjecture and I have no info to back this up, but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Or Nike could just be back on their limited BS again, tbh. :lol:

Last edited:
If I had to guess, I’d say this COVID19 thing has something to do with low quantities with a lot of Nike shoes. The supply chain has probably been constrained for awhile now and it’s only gonna get worse. I only say this because it seems like some GR stuff has seemed to have low stock as of late. UNC 3s and the OG-esque AM90s come to mind. The latter have had the weirdest rollout that I can think of in recent memory.

This is all conjecture and I have no info to back this up, but it wouldn’t surprise me in the least. Or Nike could just be back on their limited BS again, tbh. :lol:
This never crossed my mind. Very interesting theory. I heard that the UNC 3s had lower than expected release numbers.

Reactions: ARK
Highly doubtful the virus has anything to do with production numbers of shoes releasing currently. Production schedules are written up 6 months to a year in advance and the tag dates of these are probably from last year still.

It will probably push back a few releases coming up though

The virus started around the Chinese New Year. Manufacturers make sure to have orders filled before the CNY, because all work stop for about two weeks.. so the virus really is a non factor. It's just Nike playing their usual games

I’ve been told by my Nike contacts that is has in fact affected production and shipments as of last month. He said it will only get worse before it gets better.

What was Undefeated charging with shipping for Black Lavas? Was it tax and shipping?

I‘m in the Los Angeles area, so I was charged tax. The shoe was $130, $10 for shipping and $12 for tax. It looks like people outside of California weren’t taxed.

Back
Top Bottom