🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

animation - 2024-09-30T160802.318.gif

These really feel very nostalgic on feet. The shape and fit and the soft (not steel toe) toe boxes. They're marginally more comfortable than the '19s.

Blows my mind that Nike doesn't do this kind of justice to every retro they launch.

Wish the midsole was more like the AAMs or WC3s; that's the only "flaw" for this release for me. The almost brown color they used is borderline unacceptable and takes a bit away from the otherwise perfect retro; and NO, I'm not going to paint them. I do like the not so bright white upper and non-white laces; way more wearable.

At MRSP these are fabulous. At resell, still happy to have them.

Which NTer is gonna bring back this full kit?

Well, I have some of the old Challenge Court warmup pants. Even have a pair from the 2020 retro. Logo is wrong but for "educational purposes" it would work. Just have to find a "hot lava" sweatshirt. 😂 Don't have a Donnay Pro One though. Always wanted one. Should check prices on eBay. Would go well with my original Radical Trisys 260

Srs question, is there a better two-year punch from any other Nike series if you include shoe design, clothing, marketing?

Obviously you could take your pick with the early days of Air Jordan, but just was thinking about this on what that short list would be.
Nike air trainer SC II & SC III come to mind
I wouldn’t say they are better but definitely on the same level
IMG_9288.jpeg

IMG_9289.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom