🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD - ATC II 2024 Hot Lava 🎾

Anyone know where this box sticker is from? The QR code is just that number.

What about this Korean hang tag?

1000005858.jpg

1000005857.jpg

1000005856.jpg

1000005855.jpg

1000005858.jpg

1000005857.jpg

1000005856.jpg

1000005855.jpg
If you purchased through GOAT, then it's their sticker.

The hang tag means it probably came from SK? I know when I've ordered a pair of shoes through SNKRDNK it came with a Japanese hand tag.

Reactions: 907
If you purchased through GOAT, then it's their sticker.

The hang tag means it probably came from SK? I know when I've ordered a pair of shoes through SNKRDNK it came with a Japanese hand tag.

These are from SX; didn't think they added stickers to the box. Everything seems on point.

All retros should have proper toe boxes and materials like these. Definitely feels way more authentic than the garbage pleather/PU coatings/steel toe boot toe boxes we've been getting on this model, Trainers and Jordans. Need the Air Trainer 3 to come back like these!

👍 Thanks for the kind words. I kept all my shoes I played in, and I bought a lot, and while I played a decent amount, I was never hard on my shoes. My collection is making some that I had to get rid of. Let's see 🤔

-OG ATC III Purples. Cracked midsoles, unwearable, but I got them still).

-Air Challenge Future (pair with green vertical stripes on the bootie, NOT the Wimbledon pair). Can't find them, probably gone)

-Air Alarm white/red. Loved this color and the retro sample was pretty dang spot on. Damn you Nike for cancelling them!!🤬🤬

Air Zoom Beyond. The French Open pair. I LOVED LOVED LOVED THEM! Wore them down. Wish I kept them just for the upper. Would have figured out some new midsole/outsole for a swap.

Zoom Court Implosion. The black (or should I say Obsidian) pair. Those were SO UNDERRATED!! Fast, responsive, supportive! God I loved that shoe. They weren't flashy by any means, but being the all obsidian pair, they did stand out and I wish I didn't toss them as they developed a hole in the outsole by the big toe. 😕

One day, I'll have to post all my older Agassi Polo shirts. A few early 90s and then mid 90s and beyond.

That's even better that they're all your own OG pairs. I commend you for being able to hang onto them this long, let alone keep them is such great shape. I had a ton of Agassi, Sampras, and Courier gear but I think the only items I still have are Agassi's '95 US Open shorts and his Swiss Army tennis ball yellow watch.

I was a toe dragger in juniors and absolutely thrashed my shoes. That's why I loved the Air Resistance I & II. Those things were tough and took a healthy beating thanks to the Kevlar.

Some sellers have these available on eBay with the 15% off. Got mines down to 224 before fees if anyone is still looking.
Cheapest pairs in my size coming from hong kong. Theyre going to get ebay verified. What are the chances these are good fakes?

That's even better that they're all your own OG pairs. I commend you for being able to hang onto them this long, let alone keep them is such great shape. I had a ton of Agassi, Sampras, and Courier gear but I think the only items I still have are Agassi's '95 US Open shorts and his Swiss Army tennis ball yellow watch.

I was a toe dragger in juniors and absolutely thrashed my shoes. That's why I loved the Air Resistance I & II. Those things were tough and took a healthy beating thanks to the Kevlar.

I got the same watch as well. 👍 Bought it in 1996 (I believe) when I was working in retail just out of school. The watch kiosk outside my store, we knew them well as they would use our restroom & microwave (since they were literally outside our entrance. I asked if he could get one for me. A week later if arrived.
PXL_20240927_210627651.MP.jpg
PXL_20240927_210639009.MP.jpg

I got to replace the battery, but it's in as new shape. I did replace the band with a newer version of the same. Not as flexible but still a Victorinox band. And I actually found the tennis ball & box it came in. Gotta remember where I put it.

As for the shorts, I got those and these (among others. These are my #1 favorite pair, and my favorite outfit that isn't an ATC related kit.
PXL_20240927_210742886.MP.jpg

His French Open outfit to go with the Dark Teal LWPs is my favorite. Have the shirt somewhere but just can't find it. Oh and I do have the one accessory that EVERYONE seems to want now.
PXL_20240927_212100539.MP.jpg

I will always Thank nismot nismot for his INCREDIBLE generosity on this!

Yeah those Resistance shows both the 1 and 2 were freaking Sherman Tanks! Would be awesome if they brought them back but we know that isn't happening. What I would love Nike to bring back, because he's always popular and even more so now that ever, Jimi Hendrix. And the Monica Seles Air Haze. Guitar inspired shoe. So cool.

Screenshot_20240927-172639.png

Bring these back in unisex for tennis and I'd buy a pair. 👍

1000005858.jpg

1000005857.jpg

1000005856.jpg

1000005855.jpg

StockX has been putting those stickers on for awhile now. Those came from South Korea, which also explains why it took so long. To my knowledge there is no hub in SK, so they probably got sent to Hong Kong, then to you.

They're legit, enjoy

I got the same watch as well. 👍 Bought it in 1996 (I believe) when I was working in retail just out of school. The watch kiosk outside my store, we knew them well as they would use our restroom & microwave (since they were literally outside our entrance. I asked if he could get one for me. A week later if arrived.
PXL_20240927_210627651.MP.jpg
PXL_20240927_210639009.MP.jpg

I got to replace the battery, but it's in as new shape. I did replace the band with a newer version of the same. Not as flexible but still a Victorinox band. And I actually found the tennis ball & box it came in. Gotta remember where I put it.

As for the shorts, I got those and these (among others. These are my #1 favorite pair, and my favorite outfit that isn't an ATC related kit.
PXL_20240927_210742886.MP.jpg

His French Open outfit to go with the Dark Teal LWPs is my favorite. Have the shirt somewhere but just can't find it. Oh and I do have the one accessory that EVERYONE seems to want now.
PXL_20240927_212100539.MP.jpg

I will always Thank nismot nismot for his INCREDIBLE generosity on this!

Yeah those Resistance shows both the 1 and 2 were freaking Sherman Tanks! Would be awesome if they brought them back but we know that isn't happening. What I would love Nike to bring back, because he's always popular and even more so now that ever, Jimi Hendrix. And the Monica Seles Air Haze. Guitar inspired shoe. So cool.

Screenshot_20240927-172639.png

Bring these back in unisex for tennis and I'd buy a pair. 👍

Unreal! I’m jealous of your time vault.
I had that Tennis Sucks hat and t shirt. I absolutely loved the pirate era. Tom Andrich was a genius with the tennis line.

I remember the Air Haze. IIRC those released around the same time as the Air Zoom Challenge. I remember being at the US Open that year and the Hendrix/guitar story was pretty hyped up especially for a womens shoe. Those were golden era years for the Nike booth at the open.

StockX has been putting those stickers on for awhile now. Those came from South Korea, which also explains why it took so long. To my knowledge there is no hub in SK, so they probably got sent to Hong Kong, then to you.

They're legit, enjoy

I appreciate the response; thank you. Haven't bought from SX since 2020 so I know nothing about these details.

These will be un-DS'd Monday!

Wonder how long it'll take to get a buyer on ebay for my 19s.

IMG_5619.jpeg

Man, these are good. What an upgrade from the 2019s. Shape is great, leather quality is the best on an Agassi retro in at least a decade, and they’re comfortable and light.

They’re a little bit longer than the 2019s, but not enough to size down for me.

I hope they keep using this mold for the rest of the retros.

I originally was going to keep these on ice while I continued to wear the 19s, but they’re going into the rotation immediately.

IMG_5621.jpeg

sick lineup

I have no idea how to tell if mine from ebay are fake. The were authenticated , but unless they come from nike directly? The stitching, leather and construction seem bang on.

My pair from Shelflife. Good leather they put on these. The yellowing is sort of tolerable but it isn’t necessarily a deal breaker. Dealing with it. The lava on these look better than the black lavas. The left sneaker seems to have a sleeker toe than the right. Materials are good for this release.
IMG_7210.jpeg
IMG_7215.jpeg
IMG_7223.jpeg

Nike can accurately recreate the shape or materials or whatever for basically any Nike or Jordan, after seeing these in person.

Back
Top Bottom