🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD 🎾

More pairs are bound to restock. No way Nike was going to leave money on the table like that. QS exclusivity be damned, Nike needs the revenue.

don’t tell em nothing

boys on niketalk too stuck in the past

shoes coming back out every 2 years at this point

and that’s aside from the obvious restocks of popular models and colors

IMG_1007.jpeg

Been a big Agassi fan since the early 90's. I just finished making these custom figures. Scanned the shoes with IOS Polycam app and printed them. Didn't have the huaraches so I used Jordan 7's as replacement. Tried to replicate the outfits as good as possible. All in 1/6th size.

IMG_1007.jpeg

Been a big Agassi fan since the early 90's. I just finished making these custom figures. Scanned the shoes with IOS Polycam app and printed them. Didn't have the huaraches so I used Jordan 7's as replacement. Tried to replicate the outfits as good as possible. All in 1/6th size.
nice work:nthat:

I shouldn’t have to pay over double the retail.
$356 to be exact.

It's worth it, I wouldn't expect any major re-stock from Nike and these small boutique re-stocks are botted and impossible to get, especially in the larger sizes. They have done so many hot lava retros so who knows when they'll do it again. I'd love for them to retro it every year but I assume it's going to be a long time before we see them again.

It's worth it, I wouldn't expect any major re-stock from Nike and these small boutique re-stocks are botted and impossible to get, especially in the larger sizes. They have done so many hot lava retros so who knows when they'll do it again. I'd love for them to retro it every year but I assume it's going to be a long time before we see them again.

Why on earth would you assume that when they’ve literally shown you the exact opposite for like the last decade plus ? The pattern shows that this is a shoe they have decided that is popular and profitable enough that they will continually release them every few years

I would think these will retro the next time there is an anniversary, or some special remembrance of Agassi, or something tennis related to an event. Maybe something to do with the cult classics anniversary again. Or else there would a random shock drop for no reason. Could be 5 to 9 to 10 or 12 years. Or just one day.

Why on earth would you assume that when they’ve literally shown you the exact opposite for like the last decade plus ? The pattern shows that this is a shoe they have decided that is popular and profitable enough that they will continually release them every few years

So you're saying you think they'll retro before the next 4 years in that colorway? I would guess at least 3-4 more years until the next one but one never knows. The pattern was 2008, 2014, 2016, 2019, and 2024 and this was the first retro of the hot lava in quality materials. If they continue that going forward with the better materials one would assume it won't be so easy to get on the next release either. It wasn't easy to even get a size 12 in the 2019 retro but certainly easier than this release and ARK ARK is a size 13. But neither you or I know that so don't get so defensive. If you're on here and an Agassi fan or a fan of the shoe (most likely you have spent enough money on shoes in your lifetime) and you have to assume at least 3-4 more years for a retro, I think it's a no brainer to buy and enjoy them now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom