🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD 🎾

Going with these today
IMG_5497.jpeg

What year did these last release?

Feel like it's been a while now.

This thread is epic. That 2013-15 time period was a great time to be here for sure. We were drowning in ATC2 colorways and it was a beautiful thing.

Speaking of, I just pulled these out to look at. Been awhile since they’ve seen daylight.

IMG_5870.jpeg

Yep the best, but it was so sad when they made the last few colorways of the II’s and of course the IV’s overseas only. At least they always made the lavas were a US release. So happy that they are finally rolling them out again.

My lurking game was strong then, still mad I should’ve grabbed some of these, had to be picky then money wise.
Exact same boat as you my friend. Clays, pixels, and that denim stripe pair I liked a lot.
The kumquat colorway I remember finding on sale but unfortunately I just couldn't do it then.

Weren't the US Open pairs only released at 21 Mercer Nike? I loved that pair but I recall it being one of those pairs that was just impossible to get at retail.
Yep only at 21M Nike store. I had to get my our the resale route years after the release because they just showed up if I remember the original release

Weren't the US Open pairs only released at 21 Mercer Nike? I loved that pair but I recall it being one of those pairs that was just impossible to get at retail.

Yep, and even resale, 12's were impossible to find for a decent price.

Back
Top Bottom