🎾 OFFICIAL AGASSI RETRO THREAD 🎾

At this point there’s either no hype, no pairs, or these are getting pushed back.

I agree with the ''no hype''. I don't see any indication that they have been pushed back. This release feels very similar to the Mac Attack release last year (minus the TS non sense). There wasn't really any promotion for those shoes before hand either. Given todays climate I think these are going to be relatively easy come release day.

I agree with the ''no hype''. I don't see any indication that they have been pushed back. This release feels very similar to the Mac Attack release last year (minus the TS non sense). There wasn't really any promotion for those shoes before hand either. Given todays climate I think these are going to be relatively easy come release day.
Well good for us! I hope that doesn’t mean this is all we’re getting tho.

Mac Attacks were a hard cop when they first dropped. They ran some marketing with Travis Scott and he was seen wearing his colab version so it drew enough attention to sell out that first drop. Second time around they literally sat lol.

Luckily though no celebrities have been seen with these and no sign of Travis Scott so those are good signs. My main concern is they go only to SNKRS and that just makes it hard for many people.
I'm positive Nike will do the same fake sell out and restock if it's only on SNKRS.

Mac Attacks were a hard cop when they first dropped. They ran some marketing with Travis Scott and he was seen wearing his colab version so it drew enough attention to sell out that first drop. Second time around they literally sat lol.

This is coming from a small footer so your results may vary.....but the Mac Attacks (non TS colab) were an extremely easy cop on day one.

I’m mainly concerned with these being a SNKRS release only. I’m prepared to even pay resale, if reasonable. I looked on GOAT and I know it has to be a typo for now what they’re charging for these….. maybe because it’s still early

I’m mainly concerned with these being a SNKRS release only. I’m prepared to even pay resale, if reasonable. I looked on GOAT and I know it has to be a typo for now what they’re charging for these….. maybe because it’s still early
That’s the concerning thing for me. Someone has them listed on goat for an absurd price and zero pairs on StockX or eBay and we’re 2 weeks out. Small footers will be fine as usual, but if it’s SNKRS or bust it’s gonna be rough for the size 12+ crew.

This is coming from a small footer so your results may vary.....but the Mac Attacks (non TS colab) were an extremely easy cop on day one.
That's a good point, I'm a size 12-12.5 and those sizes always go fast in most shoes and Attacks small sizes were around a bit.

From what I'm told, these will be at boutiques for sure. Not sure if they'll be on Snkrs, but I'd be shocked if they weren't at some point. I think this will be similar to the OG Mac Attack release.

From what I'm told, these will be at boutiques for sure. Not sure if they'll be on Snkrs, but I'd be shocked if they weren't at some point. I think this will be similar to the OG Mac Attack release.

All the known boutiques I went to in Philly are no more. Just learned right now, that UBIQ is gone. When the heck did that happen? That was my hope on release day. Drive down there and hope they get them. Now it seems it's online only. 😕

REALLY interested to see a comparison with these vs. the '19s. Shape and materials would have to be vastly superior for me to bite. Back in the '90s, we would do everything we could to "clean" the yellowing midsoles of these and Jordan 3s, 4s, Trainer 3s (SCs back then), etc. b/c the yellow looked so freak'n bad even though we beat up our shoes. Little did we know there was no practical way to remove it. i.e. At first look, this version looks really bad aged.

I hope everyone can grab these that wants them… And if they can’t grab them, I hope you buy them on StockX or GOAT $10 over retail so we don’t have to hear how you never got them. the dudes in the 180 thread still hoping the ultra Marines are going to pop up somewhere bro, just pay $20 over market and buy them already

So is Lapstone & Hammer. UBIQ turned into Atmos years ago, but has since closed after selling to FootLocker.

So I'm figuring that Creme321 should get these over L&H right? If we're talking more boutique, I would think Creme is more of that than L&H?

Got my pair early.
PXL_20240815_182658649.MP~2.jpg

J/k pulled out my 2014.

Back
Top Bottom