⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** is getting nasty :smh:

Who's gonna be the first team to hire Becky Hammond so these straight black men haters I mean feminist can shut the **** up

I'm all for Becky/Kara and other women getting the chances to HC NBA teams

Black coaches are still underrepresented in the league.

No reason to pit these situations against each other.

Put that energy on who's hiring and the culture of rehashing and cycling through the same coaches over and over again

I'm all for Becky/Kara and other women getting the chances to HC NBA teams

Black coaches are still underrepresented in the league.

No reason to pit these situations against each other.

Put that energy on who's hiring and the culture of rehashing and cycling through the same coaches over and over again
The truth is they don’t want us getting jobs.

As the greatest Lakers fan and unbiased Clippers critic here, I want D'antoni to be the head coach of any Western Conference team.

One less team to worry about in the playoffs next year.

Wait till a player starts criticizing or throwing his female coach under the bus. Imagine a Josh Smith like situation with one of these female coaches. Similar to Josh criticism of Doc Rivers...

will feminists cards be pulled? I welcome female coaches, but let’s not act like they won’t be coddled...

NEWS ALERT!

I @hijodelpromo lover and supporter of women am reporting a large segment of NT Sport & Training Users, apparently hate women.

The cause of this? Experts say, NBA oppurtunity and lack of attention from women.

More developing.

Back to you.

My thing is everyone's acting like this Chauncey thing is common knowledge when it isn't and trying to blame Dame for something somehow? If the accusation was in '97 was Chauncey even in the league yet? No one knew who he was when this allegedly happened. **** aint like nowadays where you know the favorite food of every kid playing AAU.

Wait till a player starts criticizing or throwing his female coach under the bus. Imagine a Josh Smith like situation with one of these female coaches. Similar to Josh criticism of Doc Rivers...

will feminists cards be pulled? I welcome female coaches, but let’s not act like they won’t be coddled...
Happened recently with one of the sports analysts for Futbol coverage. Male analysts jokingly told the female analysts that he would choke her for a take in jest as they were both bantering with each other and after they returned from commercial break, they had him apologize to her as if he did threaten her.

Happened recently with one of the sports analysts for Futbol coverage. Male analysts jokingly told the female analysts that he would choke her for a take in jest as they were both bantering with each other and after they returned from commercial break, they had him apologize to her as if he did threaten her.

Do you think she would've had to apologize if she said that? Because I'm pretty sure she would've had to too.

maybe this "man" should have more words in his banter vocabulary so he doesn't have to use the word choke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom