⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third times the charm.
How come Mark Jackson isn’t considered for a job? No slight toward Kerr but he definitely built that Warriors franchise.

I think racism or misogyny have no place in the hiring process. If old girl is qualified then she should get the job. But I also understand the counter argument that there are a lot of men of color out there eligible and qualified for these head coaching jobs. Shame.

Was chauncey the first guy to shoot pull up 3 on the fast break? He’s the first guy i remember being wild with it

How come Mark Jackson isn’t considered for a job? No slight toward Kerr but he definitely built that Warriors franchise.
He held the Warriors back offensively and was a terrible coach behind the scenes. He pitted the players against the front office and each other and imposed his religion on the locker room even going so far as risking further injury to Steph.

He's good where he's at.

I think racism or misogyny have no place in the hiring process. If old girl is qualified then she should get the job. But I also understand the counter argument that there are a lot of men of color out there eligible and qualified for these head coaching jobs. Shame.
was mark ever interviewed for the knicks job?
i know he said he wanted to get back into coaching a couple yrs back

Mark Jackson’s behavior behind the scene sas Warriors coach was incredibly clownish.

He cant get jobs cause hes to preachy and on the players side too much and Team Management dont care for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom