⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NBA Radio show I have on is talking about LMA to the Celtics. Is there a rumor out there or are these guys just making stuff up?

(I turned on the show when they were mid-convo)

ya think Houston can make a real push once they get settled and chemistry build?

define "real push".

the rockets, as constructed, remind me of denver/utah teams of the last few years. decent top tier players, but the "star duos" are clearly lesser than league counterparts. depth seems nice, but really is more of a "if you've got 2 quarterbacks, you don't have a qb" situation. just a collection of guys that are interchangeable, no clear standouts. team will compete in the regular season on a night to night basis because they'll play hard, and that naturally inflates people's perception of the team. ceiling is a 2nd round out, or swept in the WCF if the bracket shakes a weird way.

if they're able to finesse dipo to miami, hero/nunn/cap filler/picks to washington, beal to houston, they have a chance to be a wcf team this year, and a finals contended in the next 2 years.

The NBA Radio show I have on is talking about LMA to the Celtics. Is there a rumor out there or are these guys just making stuff up?

(I turned on the show when they were mid-convo)
Nah. Probably them just spitballing since he fits in the TPE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom