⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clipper franchise would do ANYTHING for what that "empty" career has done so far.

That "empty" career has gotten past the 2nd round.

What has the ENTIRE Clipper Organization and history done, better than Dame?

Exactly.

The Clippers franchise would do ANYTHING to have one conference finals appearance? :lol:

WTH

Portland got swept with the quickness in that WCF too.

Last edited:
^
Dame’s entire career has been empty.

His entire career is based off two buzzer beaters and 9 bubble games. He’s never truly had expectations, which for some reason is why people elevate him over more successful guys.

They doubled dame the entire 4th

I know Eric Gordon is thick but he’s not two people

There were only two people who spoke against Dame and that was DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican and one of the laker cats. Everyone else is just following.
I have always had nothing but the respect for Dame but I have just always questioned why he was so untouchable when it came to being slandered.

He is essentially the people's champ. Everybody messes with him but he does things other folks couldn't/wouldn't DARE get away with. (Not winning / crying / being sensitive).

And then yall fools claimed yall would take him over AD.

144426280_4367605103286212_3052598487723152663_o.jpg

I hear you but the irrational viewers in here would tell you that he still has to make it happen. ( EYE don't agree with that logic
Perfectly acceptable for your supermax star to contribute nothing in the 4th quarter against a lottery team. Starting to come around to your point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom