⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harden Ball with KD getting his is what makes most sense for them, IMO, at least in the regular season. Kyrie take a back seat when all 3 of them are in, and then he can cook when Harden isn't in the game.

NOt really.
This was probably the worst possible matchup for them with the terms.
They played the Best Defensive team in the NBA.
Two teams that JUST interchanged a bunch of guys.
Kyrie first game with the Big3 on a night he's honored.
Sexton back
CAVS were going to give it their all to get the W.
Great game.
BKY should be fine, that loss isn't embarrassing if you ask me.
Cavs D is enough to keep any game close, add in a little emotion...yea no big deal to take that L.
I get that but the nets defense is atrocious regardless

Best Center of all Time

Kareem Abdul Jabbar Airplane GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

every game that is played lowers PJ Tucker's trade value smh. at this point, literally every player on the roster should be available.
I’m a gambling man, so I say try to get a top 4 pick even though it’s risky. Oladipo, Tucker, Ben mclemore and even house should be moved by the deadline. They all can help a team.

Myrie can make every pass. Whether he does or not is a different story
What exactly is being debated now?
They don’t watch the games :lol:

I think what addict said is exactly what is being discussed as a flaw. He more often than not chooses not to make the pass or get others involved. He's a career 47/39/88 shooter so obviously he's a bucket but when he's your lead ballhandler, that tunnel vision can problematic at times...especially when you're playing with James Harden and KD.

It's just weird, and quite frankly unacceptable, to me that he took TWICE as many shots as James Harden. That's the reason I feel depth is so important because they have to do something creative with rotations so everybody can eat.

We talking about the same guy that thought he could take mamba 1on1 :lol:
Kobe: ur just outta high school
Kyrie: collage !
Kobe: u played two games
EASY MONEY

pmatic pmatic Adding on to your earlier post

So pardon my ignorance but I imagine other teams may run into similar, although not as drastic, situations. Couldn't the league pushback the playoffs? Or is that off limits due to the Olympics (assuming that's still a thing)?

pmatic pmatic Adding on to your earlier post

So pardon my ignorance but I imagine other teams may run into similar, although not as drastic, situations. Couldn't the league pushback the playoffs? Or is that off limits due to the Olympics (assuming that's still a thing)?

Really think they want the playoffs done by the time the Olympics roll around and to give enough rest for the 2021-22 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom