⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a bigger sample size, but for #SohiSampleSize purposes you gotta wonder about the law of diminishing returns in terms of the Nets offense. But I get why they did it.

Not really mad at Embiid getting all those fouls because we were hacking him a bunch even though he does flail his arms a bit. Be consistent and call it at the other end too though. Jaylen had a drive in the last 3 min or so where a defender came down across both of his arms and he got nothing.

Hope Tatum plays on Friday. His impact on both sides of the ball is immense for the team. Replacing Javonte Green's 30 minutes with a 6'10" dude that can defend and score from anywhere will help. Especially when the offense was stagnant towards the end of the game.

Who said the league was dead ? :lol:

Back during the bubble when the ratings were lower, Trump supporters (and those who generally hate black athletes using their voice) were saying that the league was dying and pointed to the lower ratings. What people didn't realize (or didn't care because it didn't fit their narrative) was that ratings across the board we're down significantly and it wasn't because of BLM or player protests

We just had the lowest rated college football championship game in 15 years. Everybody was getting hit

Back during the bubble when the ratings were lower, Trump supporters (and those who generally hate black athletes using their voice) were saying that the league was dying and pointed to the lower ratings. What people didn't realize (or didn't care because it didn't fit their narrative) was that ratings across the board we're down significantly and it wasn't because of BLM or player protests

We just had the lowest rated college football championship game in 15 years. Everybody was getting hit

I believe the saying was "Get Woke, Go Broke" :lol:

This is sad man.
It really is. I thought blake was getting more and more skilled. His athleticism has been fading for years, looked like he accepted it early. But now... Seems like his body is really shutting down fast. Before the season he was talking about how good he feels. But everything he does is so slow. Dribbling, passing, shooting. I feel bad for BG.

Understood
F trump
The league will never be dead

EsOU2HMWMAMkaIw
20210121_104331.jpg

How long before PJ Tucker ends up on the nets? And I’m curious to see what buyout center they will get. Javale McGee would actually be a good fit.
I think the Rockets are holding out for two seconds? I think a first would be an overpay for an expiring 35 year old.

The Nets should be getting an injury exception from Dinwiddie's injury. Could use that to get Javale (DNP last night).

Not really mad at Embiid getting all those fouls because we were hacking him a bunch even though he does flail his arms a bit. Be consistent and call it at the other end too though. Jaylen had a drive in the last 3 min or so where a defender came down across both of his arms and he got nothing.

And when he took a 3 and literally came down on Ben's legs. Obvious "air space" violation.

This is sad man.
It really is. I thought blake was getting more and more skilled. His athleticism has been fading for years, looked like he accepted it early. But now... Seems like his body is really shutting down fast. Before the season he was talking about how good he feels. But everything he does is so slow. Dribbling, passing, shooting. I feel bad for BG.

Wonder if a change in scenery would help Griffin. :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Right. His regression really isn’t about a lack of skill or failure to refine his game. It’s about his body failing him. He simply does not move well. No burst, no lift. So I really don’t know what other skills he could develop to make him any more effective than he is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom