⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered you

you responded to me, but you didn't really answer what I asked.

And AD is the first option for real, for real.

what makes AD the first option in your opinion?

He will be, come playoff time. Like last year. Led the Lakers in scoring in the regular season and the playoffs. 1st optional. Actually similar to KD/Steph in a way.

first you said he is the first option, then you said he will be. I don't want to assume your argument, but it sounds like you're saying AD is (or will be) the first option because he will lead the lakers in scoring. is that an accurate assessment of your position here?

How does that then relate to KD/Steph and which of those two was the first option?

giphy.gif
3F027775-F8ED-48FC-BC55-CC9564341F37.jpeg

It's a money grab by the NBA. Not worth the risk. Especially having it in ATL.
They playing games every day in every city

you responded to me, but you didn't really answer what I asked.

first you said he is the first option, then you said he will be. I don't want to assume your argument, but it sounds like you're saying AD is (or will be) the first option because he will lead the lakers in scoring. is that an accurate assessment of your position here?

How does that then relate to KD/Steph and which of those two was the first option?

I can’t strike thru on mobile....but,

D11DE288-A12D-43FD-B421-BFA69CD988E4.gif

#COVIDiot
You people are weird. If the Atlanta Hawks play in that arena a few times a week ..The players can play in an all star game for 2 hours and bounce right after its over. I dont wanna hear it.
Teams playing everyday flying cross country but we complaining about a 2 hour game for 1 night. Shut down the league then if thats the case

You people are weird. If the Atlanta Hawks play in that arena a few times a week ..The players can play in an all star game for 2 hours and bounce right after its over. I dont wanna hear it.
Teams playing everyday flying cross country but we complaining about a 2 hour game for 1 night. Shut down the league then if thats the case

a collection of the best players in the nba in a concentrated area, during a weekend which traditionally turns out to be a giant party weekend, is not the same as the hornets playing the hawks on a random thursday night.

They playing games every day in every city

It's an unnecessary risk. Why group all of the star players together in what most likely will be a Covid hot spot for a game that no one really cares about when guys are coming off the shortest off season ever? It's dumb. Let these guys rest.

It's an unnecessary risk. Why group all of the star players together in what most likely will be a Covid hot spot for a game that no one really cares about when guys are coming off the shortest off season ever? It's dumb. Let these guys rest.
Lol naa man thats horrible reasoning. so all the big name players are more important than two crap teams? Hows that look? Nba needs to stick to whatever they are doing or cut the lights off

Lol naa man thats horrible reasoning. so all the big name players are more important than two crap teams? Hows that look? Nba needs to stick to whatever they are doing or cut the lights off

Is this a trick question?

If you don't see how bringing 24 of the best players in the league from various teams together to play a meaningless game in a city that is in full "business as usual" mode with everything open despite the current pandemic has the potential to derail the entire NBA season; a season which has already seen dozens of games postponed and a few teams straight debacled by COVID already then I don't know what to tell you.

it's actually very sound reasoning what are you talking about.

by risking the health of the prominent faces of the league you also risk a potentially major blow to important games, viewership, advertising and so on. people shouldn't have to hold your hand and explain this

AD being the first option is wild..

the lakers are run THROUGH Bron and dudes operate BASED on BRON

how is lebron not the first option

AD being the first option is wild..

the lakers are run THROUGH Bron and dudes operate BASED on BRON

how is lebron not the first option
Of course Bron is. Who said otherwise? Bron is the system.

While also,

Bron ain't ****.

Both can be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom