⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would Drummond even help the Nets? He has always been a trash defender. Same with the rumored Kevin Love trades, I guess, but if they can really get Javale McGee or somebody cheap that'd be preferable imo. Call Andre Roberson and/or DeAndre Liggins. Wouldnt hurt to call OKC about George Hill and Trevor Ariza too who I'm sure won't need to miss the season for family time if he gets traded to a situation he wants to be in. He'll learn how to Facetime (or Google Duo if he's a Droid) his son every day real quick if the Lakers or Nets or Clippers call Presti and a deal is made

Somebody needs to get Horford up off of us too. He's playing well, hitting his 3s, not missing games except for the birth of his child.

@storm2006 @a-friend @BennyIll22 @blastercombo fam speaking of, yall been to The Collective ( www.thecollectiveokc.com ) on NW 10th in Midtown? They got a Sub Saharan African joint in there called Eddie's Grill, got the brisket + veggies + jollof rice + plantains. Chased it down with a taco from The Fried Taco in there too, the Nashville Hot Chicken #foodlife

20210127_204316.jpg

20210127_201152.jpg
That OKC jollof looking kinda phony :lol: :smh: ...They got you right with a decent amount of plantains tho

The Porzingis from the second half of last season was All NBA caliber. I think they would have beat the Clippers in the first round if he isn't made of ******* glass

I get that you can't depend on someone that fragile but folks forget or are ignoring how good he was recently

mavs probably have to start managing KP's load earlier than they probably wanted to hope for
hopefully, he can be as healthy as he is capable at the end of the season and playoffs

That man quit on you and your team. Why are you defending him so hard?
He did which I have stated that he did multiple times. Dumb narratives are dumb narratives regardless of what jersey he is in. I don’t see the defending so hard part?

The Porzingis from the second half of last season was All NBA caliber. I think they would have beat the Clippers in the first round if he isn't made of ****ing glass

I get that you can't depend on someone that fragile but folks forget or are ignoring how good he was recently
Right.

In the bubble he was like 25 and 12 on great slash lines and a plus plus defender in the paint.

He’s gotta get healthy. He doesn’t look it right now. It actually looks like the COVID pinch pushed them to bring him back sooner than they might’ve wanted. Or at least required they push him further than they wanted in those easy games.

Luka’a defensive analytics look really solid this year. He’s actually playing hard on that end and looks like he’s made strides. Still gotta shoot it better.

Richardson has been terrible. Wouldn’t expect that to hold.

They’ve been slammed by injury and COVID protocols as hard as anyone in basketball.

But it is what it is. Gotta play better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom