⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breh look at who they’ve beaten already. It means nothing until the playoffs but you gotta be aware of their schedule at least lol

Jazz still the Jazz to me. I will saws there’s probably a sigh of relief for them with Harden being the East. That was supposed to be the case for the Wolves too, but that team is a pure mess.

Jazz still the Jazz to me. I will saws there’s probably a sigh of relief for them with Harden being the East. That was supposed to be the case for the Wolves too, but that team is a pure mess.
That’s fine I’m just sayin you can’t use the wait til they play someone lol. They’re one of those prove it teams in the playoffs

They've never looked like this tbh. Defensively, yes. However not as strong offensively and from 3. The move for Conley is finally paying dividends. If Bogdonovic gets out his 3 point slump they might even be better lol

If the Jazz continue with the rate of three point attempts and accuracy, then yes they are real.

Dam nobody plays defense anymore every game a team or both is ending in triple digits

all star game gonna start ending 220+ in a yr or 2 lol

Give it bout the another week then the media gotta retire the “MVP Candidate Luka” thing...That’s dead this season they can try again next year, don’t gotta push it every time his name brought up or he’s on national tv :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom