⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
I give Beal credit for wanting to stay in DC, but it was always going to end badly.

If someone trades for Beal between now and the trade deadline, they would get Beal for three playoff runs before his current contract runs out. Someone has to push their chips all in.
Miami and Denver need to be blowing up those phones.

Does anything around John Collins make sense with Atlanta? Maybe not since you've probably got to immediately max him.

Beal is a bucket don’t get me wrong, but if you’re putting up those types of numbers I expect your team to win more than 3 games despite how bad the rest of the team is.....empty stats???

lemme know if this logic makes sense. Something ain’t adding up

Russ is trash. The wizards play no defense and 100 mph. Beal is nice but he gassed out in the 4th/efficiency tanks in the 4th.

Beal is a bucket don’t get me wrong, but if you’re putting up those types of numbers I expect your team to win more than 3 games despite how bad the rest of the team is.....empty stats???

lemme know if this logic makes sense. Something ain’t adding up
They don't have anybody on the roster capable of playing defense. Majority of their losses have still been relatively close games outside of these last two with their skeleton team.

And as good as Beal is offensively, Russ negates it with how bad he is on his possessions.

Oldest MVP ever and #5 to join Cap MJ and Russ in the elite club the same year he gets his 5th ring. You couldn't script it any better
Speaking of scripted, has enough time passed to have an honest conversation on this? Salute to C Webb and Reggie Miller for calling it straight. This was blatant

Why would the Nets need Drummond when they just signed 6'11" Lakewood product Norvel Pelle

Give my guy Pelle an opportunity to shine lol

Bonga and Troy Brown are pretty decent, but Brooks would rather play Neto or Jerome Robinson instead. I don't get it.

Why would the Nets need Drummond when they just signed 6'11" Lakewood product Norvel Pelle

Give my guy Pelle an opportunity to shine lol
Had no idea he was from Lakewood, granted it appears to be the other side of Lakewood from where I'm from.

Had no idea he was from Lakewood, granted it appears to be the other side of Lakewood from where I'm from.
He Lakewood-Long Beach. One of my co-workers is good friends with him. Pelle texted my co-worker Monday said he was headed to BKN and is excited cause he bout to have an opportunity to get some burn on a contender after Philly didnt wanna give him a shot cause of Dwight

He Lakewood-Long Beach. One of my co-workers is good friends with him. Pelle texted my co-worker Monday said he was headed to BKN and is excited cause he bout to have an opportunity to get some burn on a contender after Philly didnt wanna give him a shot cause of Dwight
Ya I'm from the area that is boarded by Cerritos and HG.

I just learned the other day Christian Wood is from Long Beach and went to Los Al his freshman year.

1611719858758.png

No professional athlete should ever be on the bench with this type of body language unless it’s hoping that a game winning point is scored.

Russell Westbrook is a basketball war criminal and must pay for his atrocities

718C13D7-03A1-43F7-A988-17550F040B40.jpeg

Krazy the rockets have multiple rotation players coming off major injuries. Wall/boogie/Nwaba (Achilles) Oladipo (ruptured quad). All-Rehab team :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom