⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
EstiznnXUAI2iC6

Just found this interesting

4th quarter stats this season for the Wizards
Russ: 22/46 FG (48%) 5/17 3PT FGA (30%)
Beal: 20/60 (33%) 3/16 (18%)

I remember early on Wizards were losing quite a few close games before the outbreak. Brad has been HORRIBLE in the money quarter this season, but yea put it all on Russ.

No Legs In The 4th For Beal. Playing 35+ Mins.

Watching The Games He’s Clearly Gassed.

I wonder how long it took Beal to realize Russ sorry now.

I mean it was really a moment in practice or game and Beal said to himself “this dude ain’t it”

Last edited:
idgaf what bradley going through. its his own fault. because he got his melo on the knicks on. The writing was on the wall the team was dookie, they can say they wanna win, but they really just wanted the money. so you got the bag. you got what you wanted. your team cheeks? so *** what. you could've left, you chose to stay. have fun with russ.

idgaf what bradley going through. its his own fault. because he got his melo on the knicks on. The writing was on the wall the team was dookie, they can say they wanna win, but they really just wanted the money. so you got the bag. you got what you wanted. your team cheeks? so *** what. you could've left, you chose to stay. have fun with russ.
hated if you stay hated if you leave

idgaf what bradley going through. its his own fault. because he got his melo on the knicks on.

Beal isn’t that level of a player. He isn’t judged by wins and losses, and never will be. He could literally miss the playoffs for the rest of his career and no one will care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom