⭐ OFFICIAL 2020-2021 NBA Off-Season Thread: Olympics begin 7/23; NBA Draft 7/29⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamal murray can't be sluggin his opponent in the nuts
thj has to throw hands once he recovers

1611633987312.png

Bro...they beat the pacers, Derozen raptors and Horford Celtics :lol:. Getting to the finals is always impressive. And only LeBron and 4 other guys could do that.

But Harden took the greatest team ever to 7. And he went dumb that year....doing the exact same thing as Bron. Resting on defense and a monster on offense. As well as the WCF being the real finals.

What Bron was doing in 09, 10 & 12-14 was one of the highest peaks we’ve seen. 2018 overrated to me.
2018 Harden had a 65 win team, he was awesome that year but he wasn't the sole reason they went to 7 with the Champs.

Harden wasn't exactly lights out in that series and it was a team effort to push KD's boys to the edge.

Dude still had aging but still in his prime CP3 who yeah if he didn't get injured maybe could've won the series.

2018 Playoff Bron was a carry job through and through. I get some people can but I can't fault him for getting swept by the GOAT team lol

2013 was Bron's best year. He was the best perimeter defender in the league while being a monster on offense.

What he's doing right now from deep is hella impressive though up to 41% on over 6 threes a game now.

2013 was Bron's best year. He was the best perimeter defender in the league while being a monster on offense.

What he's doing right now from deep is hella impressive though up to 41% on over 6 threes a game now.

This is about to plummet, post super bowl🤲🏾

As someone who never watches the TWolves, how are they this trash? Not talking about this game bc KAT and D-Lo are out but how do you have KAT, D-Lo, Malik Beasley and Rubio and you're not even close to a .500 team?

Broadcaster of the Warriors game just referred to Draymond and Steph as "two Hall of Famers." Draymond a hall of famer???

1611635710875.gif

The Land always gonna be Bron house! Liked this fight from this young cavs team! If we can just hit on a draft prospect, we could be a decent team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom